13. morning sex

NO POV
Elara and Xavier had pasted out on the couch.They had ended up in a completely different position. Xavier was laying on Elara,Elara's arms were wrapped around Xavier's head like she was protecting him. Her fingers were in his hair and Xavier had bundled her up in his arms.

Darren is the first to get up,so the first to come down for breakfast. "What the-" he exclaims when seeing them on the couch. He takes a picture them and captions it 'I'm sorry but this is unacceptable. Why is Xavier being cute?'

The picture Darren took ^^^Darren sends it to Sienna who comes running down to see the rare occurrence

Darren sends it to Sienna who comes running down to see the rare occurrence. "Pay up," he says holds out his hand. Sienna scoffs but ends up giving him €20. "That's what I thought." He says. Sienna and Darren had made a bet,Sienna wagered that Xavier would be closed off to Elara but Darren wagered that they would both eventually trust each other,and Darren has won  seeing that they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Xavier wakes up first confused as fuck but then he remembers how he got here. He looks at where his hands were and starts worrying if he hurt Elara by laying on her because of get her bruise. He gently lays back down on her and she moves her fingers into his hair.

Elara wakes up and with her hands on Xavier's face lifts his face up so she can see him clearly,she kisses his cheek surprising herself. His eyes open and she lets go off his face,he smiles and puts his face up to her "do it again but here," he says pursing his lips. This makes her laugh and she kisses him at first reluctantly but when he kisses her back she moves her finger to the back of his head and tugs on his hair a bit. He does the same and quickly regrets it. He springs up from the couch and starts running. Elara chases after him.

She catches him and puts him in a chokehold. Then,Xavier picks her up using barely any effort,bridal style. She wraps her arms around his neck and says "don't fucking drop me."
"Your my wife,I wouldn't dare,"he says and she nods her head in agreement.

Elara
Xavier carries me upstairs bridal style. I'm not going to lie this whole morning I've had a family of butterflies attacking my stomach. He puts me down on the bed before joining me,he wraps his arms around my waist and I ask "can we fuck?" He smirks
"Are you sure princess?" He asks tucking a stray hair behind my ear.
"I am," I say before getting on top of him. I take my top off and he takes his off,I help it get through his head but Jesus,he's jacked. I know that I've seen him with no shirt but I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

"Do you know where to begin,sweetheart," he asks and I shake my head embarrassed. He nods and says "well to start off you'll have to remove my pants," he says and I do so. I remove his trousers and lastly his boxers. He's so fucking big. How the heck will that fit?

"Ok,good,now gently put it where you want it," he says and I look at him confused. He notices and tilts his head "what?do you not touch yourself,Elara?" The way he says my name in that curious tone makes my breathing falter. "Ok lets rectify that,later but for now put my dick where you think it might go."

I guide the tip to my entrance,once it's in he moves his hips upwards to get me him deeper. I should kiss him. I lean down kissing him and I reluctantly start to ride him. What if I'm doing it wrong?  He holds onto my hips and says "go faster don't be afraid." I ride him faster feeling every inch of his dick. We both start moaning until he changes the position.

He lays me on my back and says tapping on my thigh "open up,sweetheart," I do. Then with no countdown,no warning he slams his dick into me,all of him,giving me no time to adjust. I practically cry out loud as me goes on and out trying to get every inch inside of me. "Xavier,I can't take it all," I say as he leans over to kiss my lips. He shakes his head "no,you can,I believe in you," he says pulling me up so we are starring at eachother. "Focus," he says and I nod,biting my lip not able to contain myself,

He wraps his hands at my neck,making me look at him,he pulls me closer to him,so my breasts are bouncing against his chest. He holds on in his hand thrusting into me slower but harder than before. I hold my hand against my mouth. Xavier shakes his head. He moves my hand "I want to hear the sounds that you make because of me." His voice is so deep and comes out as a whisper. I do what he says and my moans fill our room.

I feel myself clench around him and he must have felt it too because he says in my ear "cum on me,don't hesitate." I nod,not being able to speak. He hits the back arching spot and I unintentionally cum,all my juices are over him but he carries on. "Xavier," I say and he puts his finger in my mouth,I suck on it causing his moan.  He flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach,he grabbed one arse cheek in his hand and kissed it, before he continued to pound into me. "Fuck," I scream and he pounds harder.

He finally cums. Once he does I'm certain he's going to take a shower and piss off somswhwre but he doesn't. Instead he says "let's clean up pretty girl,get in the shower." My legs decide to not cooperate,I stand up but immediately land my butt on the floor. He comes to see what happened and when he sees me,his wife whom he just railed he laughs quietly and picks me up. He takes time to the shower and seeing as we are both naked we waste no time and stand under the warm water. My legs fail again so I sit,he joins me on the shower floor and squeezes the body wash into his hands. He asks me "can I?"
I nod and he starts rubbing the body wash on my body.

His hand wanders to my boobs,squeezing them and with the other he lathers the soap on my hips. I moan unintentionally and he asks "when are you going to touch yourself?" He's thinking about our earlier conversation. "I don't know?" I say honestly and he says "ok but when you do make sure I'm there to watch." He says catching me by surprise.

He massages my boobs with the body wash,and I moan tiredly. He tells me "you did an amazing job sweetheart,trust me." I lean closer to him and our lips attach. "I'm tired Xavier." I say and he nods before stopping massaging my boobs and washing the body wash off me and him. He asks "can you not walk out?" I shake my head and he gets out saying "wait here." He goes somewhere before coming back in grey joggers. Is he doing it on purpose? I'm getting horny just by looking at him.

His chest is completely revealed along with his prominent v line. He helps me out before wrapping me up in a towel. He takes me to his wardrobe and takes out a t-shirt. "Put this on," he goes to my wardrobe and brings me some underwear. It's a laced thong. I burry my head in my knees. He's so cute but lord he's horny. He looks at me then the thong and I shake my head "get me underwear,"I say waving him away. He really took all my energy and it's only-I look at the clock. It's only 12pm. He brings shorts and I thank him.

Once I put them on I ask him "do we have to go anywhere today?"
"Yeah there's a party at 4 but we'll go at 6 because our family-"
"Is always late," I finish off his sentence and he smiles and picks me up. He tucks me into bed and says "we can sleep a bit," he says stroking my hair. I move closer to him and put my head on his shoulder. "You did a good job,I'm proud of you." He says and I hold him close. I could tell.

I'm so so sorry this chapter took long to write!

anyway onto the next chapter—> —>