54.

Bucky

I took Y/N to where we were staying at as Y/N was just sitting there on the couch still handcuffed. "Okay she's here do we just leave back to the states with her?" Sam asked amongst us. "Or is this her plan to get arrested?" Sam added looking over at me confused as I just looked from him over at Y/N as she just sat there with her leg crossed over the other handcuffed.

"I'll get whatever information I need of get out of her to end all of this then that's when we take-" I started off explaining to Sam but Y/N interrupted our conversation. "I'm sorry. What am I being arrested for again?" She questioned as Sam and I both looked over at her. "You literally killed the secretary of homeland security a couple of nights ago" Sam brought up. "Aren't I innocent until proven guilty though?" She questioned.

"I was just at the party doesn't mean I'm the one who pulled the trigger" she said with a small smile. "She's kind of right" Sam said looking over at me. "She did it" I assured while eyeing Y/N. "Your speculations" she said with a smile. "And sergeant barnes the way you arrested me was pretty unprofessional you didn't say what I was arrested for or anything" she added with a smirk as I looked back to Sam. "I'll deal with her, go just take some time out for yourself or get clues on who is over her while I question her because she may talk to me without you here" i explained to Sam.

"I'll get in contact with Torres and go out to eat that should give you enough time" he admitted as I nodded. "Call me if some shit goes down" Sam said in all seriousness as I nodded. "Bye Y/N" Sam said to Y/N. "Don't know who that is but bye black cap" she said smiling as Sam just gave me a look and I shook my head to Y/N's antics. Sam walked out the doors as I looked over at Y/N trying to break out of the handcuffs. "It's made by the strongest metal in earth so have fun" I simply said watching her struggle.

"As far as I'm concerned you arrested me without a probable cause. There's no warrant In the untied states for my arrest so you technically can't arrest me out here in Madripoor" she explained with a smile. "I can do whatever I want" I simply said sitting on the edge of the coffee table in front of her.
"Are you going to talk?" I questioned. "Now why would I do that?" She asked. "So you can be free from your abusers. Let's start there" I simply said crossing my arms.

"I can't talk" she stated "you can't or you won't?" I asked "I won't" she said then smiled. "If I arrested you without a warrant and didn't explain what you were arrested for what makes you think I won't be abled to get what I need out of you?" I questioned. "You're not going to hit me sergeant it's not in your nature to hit a woman" she said with a smile.

"I don't think you get the seriousness of what's going on with you" I said. "I don't think you get that I don't care" she shot back "All it takes is one phone call to lock you up for the rest of your life. You do understand that right?" I questioned looking at her.

"Who are you working for?" I asked "how long am I going to be here?" She asked finally looking at me

"Who are you working for?" I asked "how long am I going to be here?" She asked finally looking at me. "Until I get what I need to get out of you" I said as she rolled her eyes and looked away. "Attitude will get you no where doll" I said as she just glared at me "don't call me that" she simply said looking back away from me.