56

Continue....

Sidharth is so hurt because of her tone....he never heard her in this tone ...

they fight before also....but never ever she raised her voice he is the one who always talk loudly in there fight....and as a understanding partner she waits till his anger vanishes n then she show tantrums on him...n he face hard time always while manaofy her ...

this is all about there fights....but today...she is not like his shehnaz......

something is different.... badly different....

n he is not even imagine he will see her like this...

she literally push him today....n that's a shock....

she never ever deny him to come near her....after fight when he used to console her....that time also she didn't talk to him but never stop him to kiss her or hug her .....

she didn't stop or push him when they first time made love in village...in that hut....he knows he is harsh that night...n that was her first time...but still she didn't deny him....that much she love him.....

n today.....she push him...

he is hurt

Sid :- what...

Shehnaaz :- k...kya....dur rahiye ....bas yehi sab chalta rehta hai kya dimaag me aapke...

n he again shocked

Sid :- sh... Shehnaaz...jaan

Shehnaaz turn to move n wipe her tears.....

she start to take steps near kitchen....

but stop in her way....he hold her wrist....

tightly enough that leave his fingers Mark on her soft skin...

she suddenly recalls....how he try to talk with her when he found her as a maid in his house.....

that time she is angry on him n decided to not talk with him infact she denied to identify him.....but he hold her wrist same like he is holding now.....

she is lost in past memories....n he turn her harshly....

her eyes are wet...he clutch her shoulders tightly....n pull her body on him...he is angry...he knows she is hiding something...but don't know why she is not telling him....

Sid :- ha....yehi...sab...yehi sab...chalta hai mere dimag me....q problem hai....

he utter with the little hurt tone is there....

Shehnaaz :- ha ....

she close her eyes n gulp her saliva harshly....

Sid narrow his brows...

Sid :- what ....

he is too near her face...

don't know why she is recalling again n again there night which they spent in village.....

that night also he is so near to her face...he made love not with her body...but with her soul....Every moment is imprinted on her soul....

today also he is near her but he not soft like that night....

her heart pinch...

Shehnaaz :- ho rahi muze problem....aap aise bina meri Marzi pass q aa rahe ho...

hatiye....muze kam hai

n again she freed herself n push him...

n that's too much for him....