Chapter 6

Here is a photo of Jisung I took myself ! It's the big screen but I wanted to share it with other nctzens :)

~~~

"He's such a gentleman! I think I'm falling in love."

"What?"

"I'm joking, please don't be this serious Haechan... Our kids would be so beautiful though..."

"Renjun, sometimes I ask myself about your sanity. You cannot date him yet! You only met three times." exclaimed Haechan through the phone.

"I know, I know. I think I'm going to wait for him to make the first step anyway. If he's too long I will though..." pouted the latter.

"Renjun!" whisper shouted Haechan since he was in the living room near Shotaro's room.

His friend laughed loudly. It was so much fun to torture Haechan. The dominant omega was really worried about his best friend's love life. He wanted the best for him. Sure, Jaemin looked like a good guy but he didn't like how fast things were going...

"What about Mark Lee? I know he's your type." asked Renjun.

"I see you trying to change the subject." said Haechan with a serious look.

"I know but I really want to know. Is he that dominant and sexy?"

Haechan rolled his eyes at the question. He really liked Renjun, he considered him as his sibling but sometimes siblings are annoying. Why was he always asking such things...

He changed position on the sofa before answering briefly.

"No."

"Liar."

"Okay. Maybe just a little bit."

"Just a little bit?"

"Fine. He is."

"See, it wasn't that hard?"

Haechan rolled his eyes once again. Maybe dying wasn't a problem at this point.

The omega suddenly heard keys moving in the front door. It was dark outside. That meant only one thing: Mark was back from work.

"I have to end the call. He's back. I'll see you soon." he bade goodbye to his friend.

"Yeah. Don't overwork yourself. Okay?"

"Yes sir."

"I'm not joking Haechan. Please be careful. See ya."

"See ya."

Renjun hung up quickly as the other omega looked up to see the alpha taking off his shoes.

"Good evening." said the shortest one trying to ease the atmosphere.

Mark looked straight into Haechan's eyes and bowed his head. Well, it was better than nothing... The omega didn't get yelled at or ignored. What a nice progression. One day maybe, he would say it back.

He then saw the lunch box in Mark's hands and walked to the alpha, gesturing that he wanted to wash it. Mark gave him the lunch box and went to his bedroom.

Haechan then opened it and was surprised to find everything had been eaten. Well, maybe... the alpha could have thrown everything to the trash bin. This thought only hurt the omega. He made it with great care.

The omega was cleaning the last part of it when he sensed the alpha behind him. Haechan turned his head to the side and noticed Mark standing near the other side of the counter. The brunette tried to ignore him but the alpha did not seem to move.