p4

if this is boring lmk🤗 i hope it's not!

(FINNEYS POV)
as robins words slowly faded into the rest of noise outside of the bathroom door, my heart begin to beat slower. i quickly packed up all of my stuff and rushed to my next class. i needed to focus to keep me mind off of him.

the second i walked in i saw her though. the girl i was supposed to like. her auburn eyes met mine and i walked toward her. we started sitting together in class a few weeks ago which was nice i guess because i had someone to talk to. but that's the problem. she needed to be more than that.

but for some reason, i couldn't look at her the same way i look at him. why not? my cheeks never once got red when she talked to me and i had no trouble holding a conversation. but what is so different about robin?

this is so stupid. i needed to like donna. but at the same time she reminded me so much of him. god i need him. but i cant handle this feeling. this feeling of robin. this feeling that i could never describe.

** time jump to the end of school

as i walked out of my last class of the day i couldn't care less about matty and his friends. i was frustrated. why does he make me feel like this? i hate him for it. my biggest fear was his smile. the way it was contagious. the way i admired his eyes as he laughed. but of course, it was really just because every time i saw it, my feelings for him grew stronger.

i couldn't handle him. i couldn't handle the fact that even though i "hate" him, he was the first person that had ever made me feel like i meant something. i felt like myself when i was with him. but i know he would never feel the same way.

i watched the ground with anger stuffed inside me as gwen and i walked home. i would do anything to get him out of my head. to stop consuming all of my thoughts and filling them with the memories of us.

(3rd PERSON POV)
"hey finney you seem quiet. did something happen today," gwen asked. "no no i just can't focus right i don't know what's wrong with me," he answered. "hmm well maybe you have a crush!" gwen was curious, she had never seen finney this way before. "i do not! why would you guess that? how would you know that?"

finney was sent into a panic. "i knew it you do have a crush!" the words marinated in finn's mind, finally a new thought for once. "no what of course i don't!" another lie. another stupid lie. one that even he couldn't believe.

IM READING THIS OVER AND I FEEL LIKE IT MAKES NO SENSE SORRY

490 words