Six:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

......................

Next Morning

.....................

Standing in front the mirror of her temporary room in the castle... letting out a huge huff nandini spoke to herself...

"You can do this nandini, just go and ask him the questions! Yes!"

And taking another breathe nandini took her mobile and shoving that in her pocket and straightening her Grey and white lining jump-suit... nandini flipped her hear at her back with three braids were made in the center of her hairline...

Smiling at her self she winked in the mirror and started to walk at the door

Smiling at her self she winked in the mirror and started to walk at the door... just when he held the knob the door flung open and hit right on nandini's nose...

"Oww"

Hissed nandini closing her eyes holding her nose... and then shouted...

"What the fuck alex! Can't you s..."

She stopped as se felt the words died down in her throat as she found the lady who is the supervisor of all the media people... she was one of the head servant of the castle... nandini's wide eyes went on the lady's back and saw alex looking at her with a smirk on his lips...

"You need to be in the hall in 10 mins, he told me you were not feeling good, so here are the medicines!"

The lady passed nandini the medicines and looking at her with a frown turned and glancing at Alex she walked away... after she was gone Alex looking at nandini folding his arms to his chest with a smirk on his lips....

"So! Do have your medicines!"

Nandini closed her mouth and glared at alex knowing he was saying about her anger... Alex chuckled and held her hand saying...

"Lets go we are getting late!"

Nandini had her eyes squeezed but she walked with Alex to the hall... as they sat down nandini asked...