Chapter 50

IT'S HERE! After months of waiting, waiting, and waiting, IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! The cruise vacation has finally arrived! The new ship has just arrived at Gotham port in the early morning. It's called "MSS Heart of the Sea" ship. It has considered the world's biggest cruise ship, almost has big, as the Titanic. Everyone was excited by the size of it, and how it's even more excited, that most of these people, get to go on this amazon vacation.

Beavis and Butt-Head we're all packed up and ready. It was going to be the best 7 days fun of their entire lives. They both checked in, and heads towards the ship. As they went inside, they're face expression we're both shocked and fascinating of the designs inside the ship. It was amazing. They explore the entire ship. There are 16 decks, 22 restaurants, 4 pools, a water park, 2 casinos, ice-skating rink, arcade, 13 bars, an outdoor theater, There is also a park containing fake tropical plants. It's like paradise for everyone.

After they're done exploring, they check into their room. It was really nice, with 2 separate beds, a TV, mini fridge, bathroom, and a balcony to view the open sea. Butt-Head went to the balcony to see the view outside.

Butt-Head: Whoa! Hey, Beavis! come look at it! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis came outside to look at the view.

Beavis: Cool! heh heh heh.

The view to the opened ocean for a few minutes, then, the announcer starts talking by using the ship inner call or something? I don't know?

Ship Announcer: May I have your attention please, at the conclusion of this announcement, the general alarm will be sounded, which is seven short blasts, followed by one long blast of the ship's whistle, accompanied by the sounding of the alarms. This will mark the starts of today's safety briefing and we ask that you please pay close attention to the information provided. At this time, we ask that all crew members working in guest areas, suspend services and stay in place until the end of the safety briefing. If you happen to be in a location where the guest safety briefing video is broadcasted on a screen, please remain in that location, listen to the announcement, and follow along with the video. If you have small children or sensitive hearing, you may want to cover your ears, thank you.

The announcement stops, then, the alarm went on. It was loud, so loud that Beavis and Butt-Head covered their ears.

Butt-Head: UUHHHH!!! THIS SUCKS!

Beavis: WHAT!?

Butt-Head: I SAID, THIS SUCKS!!!

Beavis: WHAT?!

For what seems like forever, the alarm stops. Both of them uncovered their ears.

Beavis: Finally! It's over. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah, but now we have to watch this stupid safety briefing crap! uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: AH MAN! heh.

The safety briefing video has started. It shows a female crew member, showing how to use a lifejacket, and directions on how to get to the lifeboats if the ship sinks. Having enough of watching this boring channel, Butt-Head turns the TV off.

Butt-Head: Finally! I've should have done that a long time ago! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! heh. Let's go explore some more. heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh huh.

They left their room. A few minutes later, their now on the deck, looking at the view of the city of Gotham. Then, Beavis spots a familiar person or persons?

Beavis: Hey, Butt-Head!

He shoves Butt-Head.

Butt-Head: What! ass munch! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Look! Heh heh heh.

He looks and saw Bruce, Selina, and Alfred. Properly on vacation like them. Selina spotted them, not happy of them being here.

Selina: Oh no, not them again!

Bruce and Alfred looked at what she sees and just like her, they're not happy with them being here as well.

Bruce: Great! just great.

Alfred: Just ignored them. This is a big ship, we'll hardly see much of them the whole trip.

They left quickly before twiddle dumb and twiddle dumber would talk to them first.

Beavis: Heh. They left! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Don't worry, will see them again! Uh huh huh huh.

Meanwhile, Ana and Ed we're in their room cabin and getting handsy with each other. Jim returns with a bottle of champagne. Three of them decided that a cruise is just what they needed for a vacation. Jim, at first, can't because a lot of crime is happening in Gotham as always, but thanks to Ana with her seductive ways and lots of sex, Jim agreed on it. Jim also invites Harvey and Scottie along cause if they get into a fight like the hundredth time, Harvey will need a drinking buddy, and after that, the couple will have make up sex like nothing happened...again. Jim opened the bottle and purrs three glasses. They give a toast for a wonderful vacation. After their toast, Ana walk towards their balcony of their luxury suite, looking at the view, and the size of the ship.

Ana (Penguin): I don't see what all the fuss was about? It doesn't look any bigger than I expected.

Ed went to the balcony.

Ed (Riddler): They say it's much larger than the Titanic. Try to enjoy it.

Ana (Penguin): Hm, okay.

They both went inside and enjoy themselves. Back to Beavis and Butt-Head, they're up on the deck, and the ship is now started to sail. People waved farewell, including these two as they're on this great ship, nothing can't ruined this wonderful experience for everyone.