234: Tower

Chapter 234: Tower

Today was the sixth day of Shizune and the Hyuga boy's promise.

That boy apparently had other plans, so he scheduled her dancing session a bit earlier than usual, and although she complained at first, she didn't have a choice but to arrive right in time.

Around the end of the session, she was breathing heavily. She and Neji were dancing together, his hands on her waist, accidentally groping places he shouldn't.

Shizune wouldn't admit it, but she was enjoying it. She was 36 years old, yet she had never had a relationship before. She wasn't a virgin, no, but since she was just moving from country to country with Tsunade most of her life, no relationship was possible. Moreover, she didn't want to find a man for herself as that'd mean she'd have to leave Tsunade. She couldn't bring herself to do that. However, that made her body not listen to her sometimes, and she craved love more than anything. So this... being touched like this by a young man, a very handsome one at that, Shizune didn't hate it.

However, their deal wasn't about this. She frowned and slapped his hands.

"Stop it." She said, her voice harsh. "You're intentionally doing this, aren't you? Continue this and I will get mad." Shizune said, biting down a soft moan as he refused to free her. Yes, that obsessive touch, she didn't hate it.

However, as if triggered by her words, instead of touching her waist softly, Neji's right arm wrapped around her belly from behind, while his left hand grabbed her chin and made her face turn back.

She blushed. "W-what are you doing?!"

Neji leaned over, his lips barely an inch away from hers as Shizune's failed to form any words. His right hand lowered slightly to touch her lower abdomen, making her shudder. Slowly, she closed her eyes, giving up any resistance and deciding to just roll on with it... Well, it's fine, they wouldn't talk much after tomorrow anyway. It's fine.

"Pfft-" her eyes snapped open as she heard a snort, watching as he released her, barely containing his laughter... before he started to laugh out loud. "Ahaha! What was that submissive expression just now, Shizune? I almost thought you wanted me to do it." He wiped happy tears from the corner of his eyes. "Good lord, you're lucky I didn't have any plan to take advantage of you."

Shizune stood in her place, her face burning as she glared at him. Controlling her shaky voice, she gritted out a growl. "Is that all for today? I happened to have some plans myself."

The boy leaned against the wall and smiled. Ugh, he's so clueless even with a charming smile like that. But at least he really didn't take advantage of her. Even though he made her wear questionable clothes, he at least had some common sense in him.

Without a word, Shizune changed out of her "street dancing outfit", as he called it, and left for her house.

"...Fuuuh." She was so turned on.

—★—

Neji wasn't lying when he said he had plans. That's why he acted dense.

With Shizune gone, it was 10 PM in the night, and so Neji grabbed a confused Toga, put her in his inventory, and made way towards the Tower in the Forest of Death.

"You are late, Papa!" Kurai complained once he reached the rendezvous spot, sitting on top of the pile of a few dozen half-beaten-to-death huge hedgehogs. "I was getting bored."

"You know, this is animal abuse, right?" Neji said while looking up at Kurai who was sitting on her paws on top of the small mountain of half-dead bodies. "What a bad girl."