Chapter 65 : The Den of Hell

Season 3 : Chapter 9

Soon, after encircling the island for about six times, the cruise ship finally started directing towards it's destination as the joy and excitement of each and every student reached it's peak.  Gasps of joy could be heard as their enthusiasm increased greatly as the Island was now visible to the naked eye and the distance shortened more and more.

Kiyotaka who somehow camouflaged himself among one of the groups mentally noted to himself about the Student who was actually scrutinising the Island instead of just enjoying the view. It was none other than the leader of Class-A, Johnny Sins.

'If what my theory is indeed correct, then we  can't waste too much time. The moment we step foot on the island, we have to make a move.'

While he was lost in his thoughts, his eyes were slowly drawn towards one certain classmate of his, who was also scrutinising every nook and cranny of the island.

As soon as their eyes met one another, Kiyotaka received a small nod and a thin smirk, to which Kiyotaka nodded as well as a means of greeting.

'Good to know that he is taking this seriously as well. I guess he took my promise to him very seriously. Good to know.'

Soon Kushida approached Kiyotaka with a big and excited smile on her face

"It's a very mysterious sight... I'm impressed. Don't you think so, Ayanokoji-kun?"

"Oh? hmm yeah true. This indeed is quite a mysterious sight. Are you excited of sharing some more secrets with your 'friends' Kushida?"

His sarcastic monotone voice immediately resulted in Kushida's smile to falter as she masked it with her cute expression yet again.

"You shouldn't say all these things in front of others, Ayanokouji-kun. We are in an Island after all, it would be pretty sad for the Class-D students to hear the news that their Leader passed away after all."

"Are you trying to threaten me, Kushida? It seems like you still don't know your own place, miss 'I will tell everyone you raped me.'"

"Hehehe it was a fun talking to you, Ayanokouji-kun. I'll be going to my friends now, ok?"

"Do whatever you please."

'Enjoy these last couple tranquil moments... After all what awaits you is nothing but pain and despair.'

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

"From here, we will land on an uninhabited island owned by the school. Students should change into their jerseys, check their prescribed bags and luggage properly and don't forget to bring out their mobile phone. After that, please assemble on the deck. Please keep all your personal belongings in your rooms. Since there's a possibility that you won't be able to go to the toilet for some time, please settle it properly now."

As this announcement rolled around, all the students walked into their changing rooms with high spirits and excitement. Similarly to them, Kiyotaka also followed them into the group room and changed into the joursey which he wears during his Physical Education Class, before returning back to the deck.

"From this point onward, starting from the students of class A, we'll begin to descend in order. Moreover, it's forbidden to bring mobile phones on the island. So please, hand them over individually to your homeroom teacher and go down the ship".