Past

♡︎

      ♫︎𝑰 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚              𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑷𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔♫︎

              𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑷𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔♫︎

♥︎

Staring her while her face glowed under the moonlight, is my every night's routine, soon i fell asleep with her in my arms, but my sleep was interrupted by a knock on the door, i gently laid her on the bed, opening up the door, appa?, he suddenly appeared out of nowhere?, his face clearly showed that for whatever he is here it isn't in my favor.

Jimin is already standing up behind him, i walked out of the room, closing up the door gently, "appa?"I called him out, he hummed, "that lady is missing from the mansion"Said appa, so she isn't going to step back respectfully, she will try something again, appa sighed sitting up on the couch, i sat up beside him, "she isn't even answering my calls"He mumbled.

"One day i caught her talking on a phone call with y/n's mother, talking to her about useless stuff"Said appa, "what stuff?"I asked, "she was threatening her to not let her closer to you, or else she will-- you know her"Appa replied, "i'm here to take you back to seoul, you have everything there, if she does anything in here we wouldn't be able to do anything"He said, "i wanna be here more!!"Jimin whinned.

I cleared my throat indicating him to stop, "okay then i'm going to pack my stuff"Said jimin huffing, walking away, "what's wrong with him?"Appa asked, i shrugged my shoulders, "but she is asleep"I replied, i don't wanna wake her up "okay i can wait till morning, by the way where is she?"Appa asked, i stood up, showing him the path to our room, he followed me behind, walking inside the room,

"I don't know why that lady wanna hurt this angel"He mumbled walking to her, i stood at the doorstep, staring them with crossed arms, "do you know her father was my secretary"Said appa, i blinked my eyes, "he was always on time, doing every single thing perfectly, he was also in abroad with me, walking around with me, we didn't talked with each other that much, we were always professional, but once in the lunch i asked him out about his life, he told me that he has a daughter, a year old daughter, his eyes glistened, excitement filled up on his face just by mentioning her"Appa informed.

"He told me that he wanna earn for her, to grant her a bright future without any struggles, there i realized, wealthy people like us work to run away from house problems and people like him works to built their houses, a big difference between us, he loved his daughter soo much, even when she was just a year old, he was worried about her future already, when on the other hand, i didn't even thought about your future a bit, i left you with your step mother, when he was worried about her even when she was with her own blooded mother"Said appa.

"I realized everything, just by knowing his love for his daughter, i thought about you, you were all alone, away from me, you needed me, you wanted me, i cancelled everything, and rushed back to korea, and there i found everything out, about her tortures on you, about your sufferings, even when her father didn't do anything, he did everything for me, because of him, i was able to save you, years passed and one day i got know about his death, he died in a car accident, i can only say, he was the kindest man, people mostly says to the one dies, but i'm sincerely saying it, he was the kindest, if he would have been here, she wouldn't have been through all of this"Said appa.

He turned to me, i stared her face, she opened up her eyes, she heard everything, she closed them back, when appa turned to her, pretending to be asleep, appa left a kiss on her palm, as he stood up, walking out of the room, she opened up her eyes, staring the ceiling, "y/n"I called her out, she looked at me, "everyone says he was the kindest man and i shouldn't have been suffering if he was here, and here i don't even remember his face"She mumbled.

"If god would have shown me his face then i will be also agreeing with the people, eomma didn't even showed me his photo to me, i don't even know the one raised me, the one grabbed my hand and taught me how to walk, the one granted me this life, how did he looked?, a kind man left this world but no one showed kindness to his family, eomma said those uncles used to behave all kind with us when appa was alive but when he left, they behaved the cruelest with us, why the humans beings are two faced?"She asked.

I sat up infront of her, "it's the world, it's darker then the dark, lies, two faced, cruel, betrayal, it's the part of the world, you have to be betrayed atleast once in the life, to know the taste of betrayal, sometimes they are humans from outside and animals from inside"I replied, "betrayals and heart breaks doesn't hurts more then being back stabbed, specially when the back stabber is your loved one"I said, "do you have been back stabbed before?"She asked me.

I hummed, "i have been but in business many times"I replied, she shooked her head at me, "i'm asking about your loved one?"She asked again, "i want to know taehyung, what happened in your past, that made you to hate your mom like this much, why were you crying that day telling your appa about 'she will make her suffer just like me', please share your problems with me, i may not be mature enough, but i can understand you"She mumbled, gripping on my palm.

I inhaled and exhaled, before letting out everything infront of her, maybe she is the first person i'm talking to about this who isn't appa, she listened to me carefully, i cried out softly, telling her about how she behaved with me, and about our step relation, placing my head on her tiny lap, while her fingers softly stroked my hair, carefully listening to me, after i was done, she left a kiss on my cheek, "cry how much you want i'm here to listen"She mumbled, i couldn't help but to kiss her lips immediately.

We broke the kiss, "everything is alright, now you are in a better place"She said, playfully pinching my cheeks, trying to lightened up the mood, i smiled, suddenly the door burst opened, revealing jimin, panting heavily, "Y/N YOUR TWO CLOWN FRIENDS ARE STANDING AT THE FRONT DOOR!"He yelled, what those two boys are doing here?, and why everyone is coming here??!!, she nodded her head, standing up, i gripped on her wrist.

"I'm fine hmm"She mumbled, gently pulling her wrist back, slowly walking with the help of the wall, i followed her behind, "Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!!"The doorbell ringed again and again, she opened up the door, "OH GOD Y/N I WAS SO WORRIED A-"That boy was cutted off when another one pushed him aside, "YOU PEOPLE HAVE HOUSES IN THIS VILLAGE??!"The other yelled, looking around, walking in, "WOW this much luxurious house"He mumbled, sitting up on the couch.

"FELIX COME HERE!!"Another one yelled at felix, who sat on the couch, ughh i forgot their names, "taehyun what you two are doing here"Small kid asked from the one on the doorstep, "i was soo worried when i found no one in your house i thought someone have kidnapped you but that jungkook guy told us that you both are here so--WAAIT!! WHERE IS THAT JUNGKOOK GUY?!?"Suddenly taehyun yelled, wait, jungkook is here, WHY EVERYONE IS COMING HERE!?!!.

"I TOLD YOU TO HOLD HIS HAND BUT YOU DIDN'T!"Felix yelled back, "I'VE HELD HIS HAND BUT HE SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED OH GOD!!"Taehyun yelled, where did he go?, "i'm here!"We all turned around, WHAT HE WAS DOING IN THE KITCHEN!?!?!?, "i was hungry and the door was open, so i just grabbed some drink"He spoke up, did he seriously?,
"WHY YOU ALL ARE HERE!?!"Jimin yelled at them, "since everyone is here we also thought to come"Felix replied, comfortably leaning on the couch.

"BUT WE WERE COMING BACK TO SEOUL!"Jimin again yelled, "first close the door"Said small kid, jimin closed the door, and suddenly the doorbell started to ring, jimin opened up the door, these four, why they are here??, "why are you soo loud?"Seokjin hyung asked, with knitted eyebrows, glancing at felix and jungkook, "who are these jokers?"Yoongi hyung asked, "ARE THEY THIEF OR SOMETHING??!!"Namjoon hyung yelled, and punched felix on the face.

𝗜𝗳 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗡𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗜𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆!!

*Just Taking*

Jungkook: I Think Your Not Just My Friend Taehyung-

Taehyung: ARE YOU CALLING ME A DINOSAUR!?!?