How you met.

FINNEY:
You had to pick a partner in class that you had to stay with for the rest of the year, since none of your friends were in that class you were left alone. You looked around and saw mostly everyone has a partner until you saw this boy with dirty blonde hair. You walked over to him and asked if he had a partner. "yes- I mean no, yes that I don't have a partn-" he stops talking after you smile at him. You sit down next to him once class starts. "Hey Whats your name?" He looks at you and smiles slightly. "I'm Finney" he says "nice, I'm Y/n" and you look back at the front.

ROBIN:
On a Friday you decide to go to the drive-in to see The Texas chainsaw masker. Since the movie was rated R you weren't technically allowed to go. You also didn't have any money so you watch from behind a couple of trees. Making sure no one sees you. But Robin Arellano the toughest guy in school besides 'pinball Vance hopper' saw you. He wasn't surprised because a lot of people do this but he's never seen you. You were an outcast but that means no one knows you and no bully's know you. So everything usually works out. You wished you brought something with you because you were starting to get hungry. "Hey" you jumped scared that it could be a worker there. "What are you doing back here" but no it was a familiar face. You know Robin but he doesn't know you. "Um i don't have money and I'm not supposed to be here, so I feel like this is a good place to hide" he smiled a bit "I'm Robin Arellano" he says "I know I seen you around school, you get in a lot of fights" you laugh a bit. "How come I've never seen you?" You look back at the movie. "No one knows me" you sigh "well I do" he sits next to you. "Barely"  "well it has to count for something" he laughs a bit and so do you. "So what's your name?" He asks "my name is Y/n" you guys talk for awhile but then go back to watching the movie. After it's over your about to leave but Robin stops you. "Hay can I have your number?" He say "well I don't have a pen on me right now" "well lucky for you I have one" he says pulling out a pen from his back pocket. "Do you just carry that around" "yeah you never know". You gave him your house number and you start walking back home.

BRUCE:
Finney is your best friend and you decide to go to his baseball game. You have no idea how baseball works but you wanted to support him. So when you showed up the game was halfway done. You were pretty disappointed that you didn't get to see the beginning but you were pretty happy that you could be there. You walk over to Gwen and sit next to her. "Hey Gwen how's the game going so far" she looks at you "Y/n! your finally here the game is tied" we both look back at the game. Finney was pitching. When he threw the ball the catcher caught it. (I'm not good at explaining baseball I know nothing about it so sorry if the explaining is bad). After another strike it was down to the last throw. (See not good at explaining) you could see that Finney was nervous but you had hope. "Come on Finney you can do this". The boy who was Batting turned around and looked at you with a smile. You were confused but brushed it off. When he threw the ball the batter hit a home run. You were a little sad that Finney didn't win. After they all said good game you kinda ran to Finney. "Hay Finn you did great" you said well hugging him. "Thanks Y/n" he said well you two pull away. Then you see the batter come up to you guys "Hey, Man, your arm is mint. You almost had me." Finney smiled a bit "good game" "good game" you walked back to The bleachers and said goodbye to Gwen. You were walking back home when you heard some run up to you. "Hey I seen you at the game, are you his girlfriend?" Bruce said pointing at Finney walking with Gwen. "Oh no he's been my friend for years. I'm Y/n" I said putting out my hand for him to shake. "I'm Bruce it's nice to meet you"

VANCE:
You just started working at the grab n go about two weeks ago but you already know about Vance. Your coworkers told you to watch out for him. And to not mess with his pinball record but you couldn't help yourself. Before you started working at the grab n go you loved pinball. Your mom even rented a pinball machine for your last birthday. So when you are close to opening you play a bit of pinball and beat Vance's high score. When he comes in each day he gets mad and hits the machine but always beats you. One day before closing you decided to do something different. No one was in the store so you decided to play more. But what you didn't know was Vance was walking back to the grab n go because he forgot he's jacket. When you hear the store bell goes off you say. "We're closing soon so get what you need quickly" no response so you thought whoever it was walked away. When you beat he's new high score you turned around and walked straight into someone's chest. You look up and see the lest person you thought you would see. "Oh... hey you find what you need" he didn't say anything he just looked pissed. "So you are the one who keeps messing with my high score" you couldn't say anything you were to scared to. He pushed you a side and saw the new high score. He looked back at you with the same expression but then he smirked. "Your not bad" you stood there shocked and frozen. "Uh thanks?" "Your welcome, I'm Vance by the way but you probably know that"  "Yeah, I'm Y/n" he grabs his jacket and walks to the door but then says "I'll see you around"

BILLY/PAPERBOY:
You already knew who Billy was he was the paperboy. You about thought getting that job too but you were just too lazy. You said hi a few times but you didn't exactly know each other that much. One day he comes up to your door with your paper. He knocks and you walk downstairs to open the door. "Oh hi Billy" "hi.." he hands you the paper. "Why did knock on my door this time?" He looked a little nervous. "Um well I know we say hi a lot but I never really got your name" "Oh my name is Y/n" after that Billy came knocking on your door every day with the paper.

GRIFFIN:
You loved to read books so when it was your first days at a new school you went to the library to get away from everyone. You know people hate reading but you loved it. When you walked in you didn't see anyone besides the librarian. You said hello then you started walking through the library. You weren't looking where you were going and you bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry" you say picking up the books the person dropped. "It's fine it happens a lot" I handed him his books back. "Aren't you supposed to be at lunch" "yeah but I'd rather read and I forgot my money at home" I laughed a bit. "I can share some of my lunch if you want" I looked at him
"oh no I can't, you don't even know my" he smiles a bit "well I'm Griffin" "I'm Y/n" we talked for a while but I had to go to my next class. "Hey Griffin it was nice meeting you but I have to get to my next class" I say gathering up myself. "Ok it was nice to meet you too" "I'll see you around" you say walking out of the library.