fifteen

I've been on cloud nine the past couple of days. Everything between the band, me interning at the label, and seeing the boys get along has been amazing.

I'm currently over at Colby's right now, watching him edit. "Are you going to Coachella this year?" I ask him.

I could hear him laugh a little towards me. "Coachella is like, two months away." He teased a little bit.

He turned around to look over at me. Would it be wrong of me to say he looks good with his glasses on?

"Okay, it's still fun to think about." I shrug. I could see him get an idea in his head. "Would you be down to coming with me this year?"

I look at him with shock all over my face. I wasn't expecting him to say that. "Really?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, really. It'll be fun to have you there." He admits to me. I've never been to a big music festival before.

Peyton, Luke, and I went to Warped Tour before it closed when we were in high school.

It was honestly really fun and we all had a blast. "Who's all going?" I ask curiously.

"I'm pretty sure so far just the core four. We can see if anyone else from the group would be down." He suggested.

I think about it for a moment. "Luke would for sure be down to come. Peyton might have to cover at the bar." I think out loud.

"Depending on if Zander is home, he might want to help at the bar. Logan might come." He shifts whenever I mention Logan.

I can tell he doesn't fully like Logan, but he's trying to give him a chance. "Why don't you like Logan?" I blurt out towards him.

He looked at me surprised that I asked that. "Where'd you get that idea from?" He asked lying.

I looked at him like he was stupid. "You got pissed off whenever he came to the Superbowl party." I remind him.

He scrunches his nose towards me. "Yeah, it's cause for a hot minute, I thought he liked you." He admitted towards me.

I looked at him strangely. "Logan doesn't even like me like that." I try to tell him.

He looks at me like he doesn't believe me. "Oh come on, Ash." He shook his head.

I was quiet while I waited for him to explain himself. "Logan is so into you!" He started off.

"He follows you around like he's a lost puppy. Whenever he makes a joke, he looks at you to see if you laugh." He lists off.

I didn't even know he did any of that stuff. "He also looks at you almost every time he performs." He explains.

I sit there for a moment, taking everything in. During these past couple of months, Logan has helped me and became one of my closest friends.

When I met him, I was still cold and bitter at the world. He slowly helped me open back up to everything.

He helped fill the void that was in me. He helped my once lonely heart and made it a little less lonely.

But I guess whenever he was doing that, he was starting to gain feelings for me while I thought of him as a friend.

If what Colby is saying is true, I'm gonna have to let him down. But I'm not going to bring it up until Logan is ready, if it's true.

"Do you have feelings for him?" Colby asked pulling me out of my thoughts. I shake my head towards him.

"I've been so busy recently, I haven't thought about that kind of stuff." I shrug towards him.

I could see a small hint of sadness in his eyes. I could see him visibly shake it off.

He sighed as he thought it off. "You wanna go get ice cream?" He asked as I smiled a little bit.

"Shouldn't you be editing?" I asked laughing a little bit. I could see the ends of his mouth curve up a little bit.

"Yeah, but we started talking and I lost motivation. I need a break anyway." He started to stretch in his chair.

Ice cream did sound good even though it was freezing outside. "Let's do it." We both get up, Colby grabbing his keys.

We walk downstairs and towards his car so we could leave. Once we get in the car, I could feel it start to heat up.

I can't wait for it to warm up. "You can play anything you want." I connect to his bluetooth and start playing random music.

Chase Atlantic starts playing so the both of us start bopping our heads and singing along.

That's one thing I always liked about Colby, he has an amazing music taste.

We listened to music the whole way to the ice cream place. When we arrived there, we parked the car and walked inside.

I got cookies and cream while he got plain chocolate. When we paid, we sat down so we could eat it.

"It's nice being friends again." He admits towards me. I smile towards him as I look towards him.

"It really is. That month without you was really hard." I admit towards him.

It's true though. He frowned while thinking about everything that happened between us back in October.

It's crazy how much has changed these past couple of months. Honestly spending the day with Colby has been really good.

I'm so happy that the two of us are friends again. I didn't realize how sad and lonely I was whenever he was gone for the two months we weren't talking.

Colby and I talked about a lot of things while we ate the ice cream. He told me how excited he is about filming season two.

I always loved hearing him talk about filming. He hates editing and all of that, but I know he loves it.

You can see the light come into his ocean blue eyes as he talks about it.

It's kinda like how Logan talks about song writing and performing, his eyes light up.

I hang out with Colby for most of the day, but around eight I ended up leaving.

I sadly had to go in so I drove over to the bar. When I walk in, Luke and Logan were talking behind the bar.

"What are you losers talking about?" I ask the two. Luke looked at me with a small smile.

"Someone's in a good mood today." He noticed while looking at me. I have been happier recently.

"Yeah, I've been with Colby for most of the day." I tell him. I look over at Logan to see him shifting.

There was something about him that seemed off which was weird knowing he seemed fine just a second ago.

"You two have been hanging out a lot recently again." He pointed out. I scrunch my nose while looking at him.

"You're acting like the girls. We're just friends." I grab three shot glasses so we could take a shot.

We all cheered and took a shot while we opened up. Since it was Friday, it was pretty busy all night.

I honestly loved working with the boys tonight. They really know how to make the long busy nights entertaining.

As we worked, I told them how Sam and Colby are planning a Saint Patricks Day party and they're all invited.

They both said they were down, Logan said he couldn't pass down a party. I was honestly excited for this party.

It'll be my first one since the Halloween one and I think it'll be really fun, plus Logan and the band will be there.

Zander will be back too so I think everyone will be able to make it. I honestly missed hanging out with everyone.

Going to this party will be a good thing, I hope.