22.

I was nervous how I was going to get Joe to the treatment. He will be mad if he knew where he would be going. I know because I was mad at the world when I had to go.

I started packing for him. "How do you think he is going to react?" Nick looked at me. I shrugged. "He's gonna hate it." I sighed. "But it is what's best for him. You're doing the right thing,Dem." Nick resured me. "I hope so." I sighed.

I heard the door slam. He's home. "Mommy!!!" Audrey comes running to me and I picked her up. "It's alright,baby." I sighed. "Nick..I think you need to take Audrey to your house.." I glanced at Nick. "Alright." Nick nods.

Nick took Audrey away from me. "Be good,baby girl." I waved to her and Nick carried her out. I heard Joe coming."I ran into our closet and closed the door,but let it open a little.

Joe walks in and and he starts having a frenzie. "Where the hell are they!?" He started to get pissed so I continued packing for him. Many things were going through my mind.

Like,

What if Audrey is permanently afraid of her father? What if this doesn't help him? I put a picture of Joe and I when we went to Disneyland,when we were dating,then I I put a picture of him holding Audrey when it was her 2nd birthday in the suitcase and I walked out. "Hey." I gulped some confidence down my throat.

"What?" He glared at me. "Let's take a trip..you and me." I faked smile. I looked at him and he had a weird confused look on his face. "Alright,let's go." He smirked.

That was easy. "I handed him his suitcase. "Let's go." I got into the driver's seat and he got in and I drived to the airport.

---

"What the hell are we doing here?!" He freaked when the taxi driver pulled into the driveway of Timberline Knolls. "You're here to get help,Joe." I sighed.

"You are such a bitch! You fucking tricked me." He was pissed.

He was right,I was a bitch right now. I just didn't have the guts to tell him. "I know,but you'll thank me later..trust me.." I looked at him. "Forget this shit,I'm going home." He started walking off but then these two muscular bodyguards stopped him and carried him inside. 

"You're a patient now,Mr.Jonas." One of the bodyguards said. I sighed and followed them in. Wow,I remember this place..

"Hello,Mr.Jonas." This  woman,seems to be in her late 20s,long straight light brown hair and ocean blue eyes. Seems she had breast implants because those were tooo big to be real,I'm just saying.

"Hey?" Joe said. "I'm Miss Adams,but you can call me Christina." She smiled. "Hey,Christina." Joe replied.

"You'll be staying here for a few months until you are seriously recovered. Let me show you,your room." She instructed. "Well..bye Joe." I watched him walk away.  I decided not to go,because..it'll be too hard. I sighed and walked out and got myself a taxi to a hotel in Chicago.

Joe's POV.

I absolutely hate this hell hole. I can't believe I got dragged here. I have no problem. No addiction what so ever. I just have to have those fucking pills. "Here is your room! You might have a room mate,living with you at some point,but right now it's just you." Christina smiled at me.

She's a babe. To her ass to her breast,to her face,it's gorgeous. "Thanks." I said politely. "You single?" I asked her.

"Um..yeah?" She looked at me weird."Good." I smirked and shut my room's door and locked it."I'm attracted to you." I confessed.

"Mr.Jonas,sir,you are marr-"

"She won't find out,if we don't tell her." I smirked and planted my lips on hers.I unbuttioned her pink cashmere cardigan and slid it off of her,then unhook her bra and moved my lips to her neck. "Mmm.." She threw her neck back and slid off my shirt.