NA ·suprise·

you should do one where Nate surprises Y/n after not seeing each other for a long time<33

-Nate pov-

I went to LA with the triplets and it's been 2 months. I kept pushing my flight longer because I kept having fun, and we all had events to attend.

I was flying back today to see Y/N. Wed been face-timing and calling but it isn't the same. I wanted to see her. I missed her so much.

"Bye guys" i said as I hugged Nick, Matt, Chris, and Madi.

"Bye love you Nathan" They said to me as they waved.

I hopped on the plane and got seated in my assigned seat. I put some music on before drifting off to sleep.

-Y/N pov-

I was on my bed looking thru the messages that Nathan and I had when we first met. We were so cute. I missed him so much.

He's been gone 3 months and I cant do this anymore, I wanna fly to LA, but I can't. I want him to come back so bad. i tried calling him but he didnt answer. 

I don't know if he's mad at me or not. We were fine when we talked last night.

I WANT HIM TO COME BACK SO BAD.

I missed his touch, his eyes, his smile, his hair, I missed everything. I missed him. Everything I wish I had one more moment with.

I hadent eaten today at all because I've been in bed all day. I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen of our apartment.

I opened the fridge and took a red bull from the side of the door. I went to the living room and put the TV on so I could rewatch 'The Summer I Turned Pretty'.

I opened the drink and put episode one on with full volume. I don't care if the neighbors call the cops. I drank the drink as I watched the show.

"Are we still friends" I sang to myself.

I started watching all the episodes as I came to the part where Jere caught Belly almost kissing Conrad.

'PLAYERRR" I yelled to the TV.

"YEAH PLAYER" I heard from behind me.

-Nathan pov-

It was now 9:42 and I had gotten off my flight. I called an Uber to come to pick me up so they could take me home to Y/N.

I entered the car and waited for him to bring me home. It would take about 10 minutes.

When we arrived I took out the apartment key and took the elevator to get to our door. As I made it there I could hear her watching a show.

It was so loud so it made it easier for me to surprise her. I opened the door and placed my luggage to the side.

I walked to the couch and saw that she was watching 'The Summer I Turned Pretty'.

"PLAYERRR" Y/N said as she watched the show.

"YEAH PLAYER" i said as she shot up looking behind her as she looked shocked.

"Such a player" I said as she began to smile.

"NATE" She said as she jumped on me hugging me as we fell to the floor.

"I missed you" I said to her.

"I missed you too" She said as she pulled away from the hug.

"I missed you so much" She said before placing her lips on mine.

"I love you so mcuh" i said to her.

"I love you too" She said as she cupped my cheeks.

"Wanna keep watching belly being fake??" i asked her.

"Definetly" I said to her as we got up and we to the couch before cuddling up together.

-request open-

team Conrad or team Jeremiah??