thirty-four

thirty-four, speculation

IS ELSIE VERONA SHADING EX-BOYFRIEND LUKE HEMMINGS IN NEW SINGLE BECAUSE I LIKED A BOY?

By People Magazine

Earlier this week famous actress and model Elsie Verona released her first single 'Because I liked a boy' a week after being accused of home wrecking Luke Hemmings and Sierra Deaton's relationship.

As always, there are massive waves of support and massive waves of hate flooding her comment section.

Celebrities such as Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, Zendaya and Sabrina Carpenter congratulated the actress for her new single that has already received 2.4 million streams in only 3 days of it being released, making it the most streamed song on Spotify in just under a week.

Fans suspect Verona wrote this song to give insight on what it's like for a woman in the industry when it comes to rumors and false accusations such as the ones she had encountered a little over a week ago.

In Because I liked a boy, there are many derogatory phrases like home wrecker and slut, a phrase that had filled Elsie's comment section just last week.

One of Elsie's lyrics states, "i'm a home wrecker, i'm a slut, i got death threats filling up semi trucks. Tell me who I am, guess I don't have a choice. All because I liked a boy."

Fans are coming to the singers defense, accusing the media of slandering the girls name and bringing death threats to her and her family.

Others claim that Verona is profiting off of Hemmings and Deatons breakup, accusing Elsie of being a 'clout chaser'.

With Verona being accused of being a home wrecker, Hemmings has not gotten a slither of hate.

The fans of the Five Seconds of Summer band member claiming that Luke was not in the right state of mind and that Elsie had completely taken advantage of him when he was at his most vulnerable.

Elsie has come out and stated her truth, claiming that she had not reunited with Hemmings prior to their run in at Target back in July.

Neither Hemmings nor Deaton have spoken up about their breakup and neither has confirmed or denied the accusations surrounding Elsie Verona.

Fans of Verona are speculating that Hemmings is allowing Elsie to face the fire from the media in an attempt to save himself from the hate that his ex-girlfriend is currently facing.

Fans of Deaton are jumping to her defense, claiming that Elsie knew exactly what she was doing and was intentionally leading Luke on to harm Deaton despite their friendly interaction back in July.

Are the accusations true or is Elsie truly an innocent bystander of a relationship scandal?

BELLA'S CORNER

i honestly have no idea what elsie is wearing for the met lmaoo

i want it to be inspired by a fashion icon but i can't choose so you choose for me!

inspired by marilyn monroe's iconic white dress?

inspired by marilyn monroe's red dress?

inspired by audrey hepburn?

inspired by cher?

anyways, enjoy people magazine dragging elsie for five minutes (;