68

Colby's POV

"Baaaabe. Can't you stay?" Julia slurred as I put my jacket back on. She was feeling the drugs now so she was pretty loopy.

"I'd love to. You have no idea. I have to go take care of something. The girls will be here soon hopefully." I said then leaned down and kissed her.

"Can we order a pizza?" She asked as I nodded. "Anything you want, sweetheart. Here." I said then pulled my wallet out and grabbed my credit card.

"I'm gonna orderrrrr....breadsticks AND one of those cookies." She said with a giggle.

Adorable.

"You can get whatever you want, baby." I said then kissed her forehead.

"I'll be back later. Don't take any more of the pain meds. Did you take your seizure medication?" I asked as she giggled.

"Don't worry about it! I goootttt it." She slurred. "Okay. I won't worry." I said then winked. "I'll be back later." I said as she pouted her lips and pointed to them.

I chuckled then leaned down and gave her one more kiss before leaving the room.

I wanted to stay with her since she was adorable while being so loopy.

Tony needed to be taken care of today though.

"Are we really doing this?" Jake asked as I met the guys in the hallway. "Yeah. I gotta let out some anger." I said with a grin.

"Are we killing him?" Corey asked as we walked towards the car. "That's the goal." I said then got in the drivers seat.

"You're driving?" Sam asked as I raised my brows. "What's with all the unnecessary questions?" I asked with annoyance.

"I just don't think you're thinking clearly." Sam said as I started the car.

"We've been staking out for him for weeks. We have to get him one day. Why can't it be today?" I asked and clenched my jaw.

"Gee. I don't know. Maybe the fact that your own people are turning against you. We don't know which ones or what their motive is. Maybe it isn't the best idea to be fucking with a whole other gang." Sam said as I drove.

I hated that he was right.

I hated that I was making a rash decision based off of the feeling of losing control.

Everything felt so uncertain.

It felt like I had completely lost everything all in the span of a day. Just over twenty four hours ago things were normal.

As normal as they could get.

Now, all eyes were on me to take this situation and handle it perfectly. It was a lot of pressure.

"We'll threaten and attack. Try to get some answers out of him since there's a good chance he's involved in what happened last night." I said and focused on the road.

"If he doesn't talk or tries to be smart. We kill him." I said and looked over at Sam.

"And what about the possible people with him?" He asked as I nudged my head towards the back seat.

"That's what Jake and Corey are here for." I said as they both chuckled.

"Yeah, we'll take care of them." Jake said with a laugh. "Perfect. So we understand the plan?" I asked and pulled up to Tony's place.

"How the fuck are we supposed to get in?" Sam asked as I narrowed my eyes. "That will be the difficult part, but I have an idea." I said then started getting out of the car.