EIGHTEEN

My exams are approaching and this is the last chapter till they are over..... I'll start updating after 15th September.

Hope you all shower your love on this chapter with your beautiful comments and votes, as i made it extra long.

Thank you for all your love and support!!❣️❣️🤧🤧

Keep me in your prayers!
❣️
❣️
❣️
Next target

320+ votes
300+ comments

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

You have me
Until every last star in the galaxy dies,
You have me....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Arsalan sighed for the umpteenth time in the last one hour, his hand again proceeding to knock over the door of Aria's room. His patience was kept on a ventilator, seconds away from dying.

"Open the door yaar!! I am feeling so tired standing here for so long. Are you waiting for me to faint and die here ?" he almost whimpered, leaning over the large door, legs tingling at numbing sensation ready to give up from standing so long....They were already sensitive from his brother's PDA earlier and now Aria was punishing him for watching them. He was sure she was pissed at him for that only!

As if he had any other option....

Mujh shareef ko to pata bhi nahi tha inke nikaah ke baare mein... It was them acting like the stars of an adult movie in front of us! Ek to masoomon ki ankhein jala di, aur ab mujh pe hi gussa nikal rahi hai. Hypocrite kahi ki!

"Itne thake hue ho toh apne room mein jaa kar maro Arsal! You don't have to put in so much efforts to enter my space!" Arsalan almost stopped himself from knocking off her door, hearing her irritated tone from the other end. It was oy Taimoor's daunting presence which was stopping him. The stubborn girl was not ready to open the door at all, no matter how much he pleaded... but the more she denied, the more it strengthened his resolve to make her open the door. He was not going to let his one hour get wasted like that!

A good dose of energy refill was needed and that could only be possible by teasing Aria. And he knew well how to push her buttons.

"Aria please-" Taimoor, who was silent till now spoke, pleading his bestie to open the door. Judging the clenching of Arsalan's jaws, he knew a full fledged war was in making and thus interrupted.... Also, his bestie was hungry, very hungry, even when her big fat ego was not letting her allow them inside.

He knew he had to act as a peacemaker between the two hotheaded Durrani's.

"Ask him to get lost, Taimoor! Mere paas fizool waqt nahi hai dimaag khapane ka iske saath!" cutting him off in the middle, Aria answered adamant on her decision. She knew opening the door would be her endgame, not that she had any ounce of respect left, after Jahangir's shameless stunt downstairs.

Her rosy cheeks and a racy heart were still prominent, going rougue, not letting her forget anything...and the remaining efforts were pulled by Arsalan who was knocking constantly, hiking her embarrassment with each knock.

"I brought food yaar! Open the door and we all will enjoy, together." She rolled her eyes at his sweet dishonest words, knowing how big of a liar he was. She knew he was making way for her to give in and unleash his inner entertainment sucking demon upon her poor soul. "More like you'll tease me to death. Not happening, Arsalan. I know your dirty ways!" She shouted, his conspiracies well known to her.