𝙨𝙞𝙭. to be targeted by a curse

"Hmmm"

Gojo Satoru just came back from his trip and heard of what happened to his students, he was actually worried and so he immediately went to the dorms to check on them, but was now grinning as he put his hand on his chin, observing the two, he didn't have to worry after all!

"Fushiguro! Fushiguro! Y/N is—" a couple of voices and running footsteps can be heard from outside. 

"Shh" Satoru opened the door and told them to keep quiet.

Kugisaki just woke up and went out of her room for fresh air when she saw Y/N's door was open, so she decided to take a peek and greet her good morning, only to find that she was not there, this made her panic, Y/N never leaves her room open, she always locks it and if it is indeed open which just happens on rare occasions, she would always be there. She recalls Naoya and made her imagine the worst possible scenarios she could imagine, like him kidnapping the girl. So she decided to disturb Itadori and when she told it to him, his brain cells did the same as Kugisaki's—imagining the worst case that could happen, which now lead them to scrambling towards Fushiguro's room.

"Sensei! Y/N is—"

"Y/N is here, they're sleeping, so keep it down" he said and gestured to the two people curled up in the bed.

It was actually Satoru who forgot to close Y/N's room, he had been there and also panicked a little when he saw his cousin was not there. He has spare keys of his students' rooms in case of emergencies.

"She what?!" Kugisaki screamed and marched inside, Itadori followed and there they saw their two classmates curled up, they weren't cuddling or hugging each other, they were just curled up facing one another and sleeping, there was still space in between them.

Kugisaki almost squealed, she doesn't know what happened and why Y/N's here but seeing them both knocked out, sharing a bed and still giving each other their personal spaces is just...

"Ouch! Kugisaki!" Itadori shouted in shock and pain when the girl beside her suddenly punched him on his arm.

"You're beside me! And I needed to let this out!"

"What? I'm not your punching bag! What if I punch you?"

"Haaa?! You dare?!"

The two started to banter but only stopped when someone spoke.

"You two are noisy" they turned to who said that and saw Megumi and Y/N already up and yawning.

Satoru could no longer keep them quiet.

"Youuuuu! You made us worried!" Kugisaki pointed fingers at Y/N, Y/N only raised a brow.

"And then we just find you here?! Sleeping besides Fushiguro?!" Itadori added.

"Ha?"

"Don't 'ha' us Y/N-chan!" now the adult chimed in, he was clearly enjoying this.

"What exactly are your problems?" Fushiguro grumbled.

"You two slept beside each other!" Itadori said.

"Yeah!" Satoru agreed, tho this was just really his little petty payback for making him a panic a little earlier.

"And? We used to sleep besides each other all the time when we were kids" Y/N deadpanned.

And this also made the three deadpan.

"Ah, I can't believe you" Itadori said in frustration.

'These two...are so naive!' Itadori and Kugisaki both thought.

"Welp, that's actually true tho, they even used to be so cuddly with each other it was so cute! Aaah! I think I still have those pictures saved, my kids are growing up!" Satoru pretended to wipe a tear on his eye—even though he has a blindfold.