Hive Mind

"So uh... this place is like Hawkins but with all these monsters and nasty shit?" Eddie asked them as he tried to wrap his head around the fact that they were in a whole other dimension and it was practically an exact replica of their home town. Adira couldn't imagine how Eddie was feeling right now, this place would be a DnD player's dream, besides all the monsters and shit. Not to mention the fact that it was probably pretty damn hard to wrap your head around the fact that this place was right under Hawkins since probably before they were all born.

"Yeah, pretty much love," Adira said with a small sigh as she nodded her head, cranning her neck to look around at their surroundings, "don't cream your pants though, its not exactly fantastic." Eddie knew that she was right, but he couldn't help but be entirely fascinated by the place. Who would have thought that something like this could actually be possible? It was totally tubular.

Eddie looked around the place for a few more moments before deciding that he wanted to get back over to Adira, scared that if he wasn't near her then she might get lightheaded again and fall over and he may not be able to catch her. Nancy turned her attention away from Steve finally and watched as Eddie went to climb down off the rock that he was currently standing on, her eyes widening slightly as she looked over at the boy.

"Wait, watch out for the vines," Nancy quickly snapped over at Eddie who almost stood on one of the many vines that had tangled itself around the rough surface of the old rock, "it's all a hive mind," she finished and they focused their eyes down on the vines which were all softly squelching as they moved slowly.

"Man that shit is nasty," Adira muttered out in disgust, "but like technically speaking... if we like peed on these vines right now, then we would technically be peeing on Vecna," she said, a small snort falling from her mouth as she thought about it, she looked over at the others, thinking that they would find it just as amusing as her, though the only one who really seemed amused was Robin. Adira shrugged her shoulders softly, "Chris would have thought it was hilarious," she muttered out sadly

"Come on Adira, be responsible, this is serious alright," Steve muttered out to his sister softly, trying to seem mature and responsible in front of Nancy which Adira immediately recognised 

"Oh come on Stevie, don't be such a buzz kill," Adira whined over towards her brother, "just because you've got your panties in a twist, doesn't mean you need to act like a little butt crack," Adira told him with a small shrug, "I like to deal with these kind of things with humour," she admitted, "and if its a hive mind, why don't you bee-have yourself," Adira said in amusement, causing Robin to chuckle

"It's all a what? A hive mind?" Eddie asked in confusion, raising his arms slightly to get a better balance as he stood up on the rock and made sure that he didn't fall off or accidentally touch one of the vines that he had now discovered was 'all a hive mind'

"All of the creepy crawlies around here dude. They are like, one or something," Steve said, his breath beginning to labour as he huntched over in pain, clutching at his now cloth covered stomach. His body began to sweat and ache as it tried to heal itself, but without getting cleaned and stiched up, his body wouldn't be able to heal itself and would more than likely get infected.

"Yeah, its all like 'I am your father," Adira playfully said in a raspy voice, "but Vecna's little children are actually like... a part of him," Adira tried to explain to him, though the truth was she wasn't exactly the best person at explaining things

"If you step on a vine, then you are stepping on a bat, you are stepping on Vecna," Steve continued to explain to him, waving his arms all around the place to get his point across better. Adira went to mock his arm movements, but stopped herself, reminding herself that now was probably not the time to be a pain in the ass.