CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

The car ride is slightly awkward as both swan sisters stay quiet until Bella breaks it

The car ride is slightly awkward as both swan sisters stay quiet until Bella breaks it. "H-how are you?" She slightly stutters. "I'm sorry I haven't checked in I just..." she trails off.

"It happened to both of us Bella." Olivia looks out the window with a tight smile. "No worries."

And Olivia really did understand. The swan sisters coping together sounded even worse than depressing. Both knew how to jump down a black hole of never ending what ifs and broken promises. Put both of them together and who knows what happens.

"How are your ribs..." Bella quietly questions. Bella hadn't gone to visit olivia in the hospital after the whole situation, hell, they barely spoke now. Olivia reminded Bella of Edward because she was just as important to him as she was. Edward loved her like a sister.

Taking a deep breath, Olivia slightly shudders at the small pain that brings her too many memories. "Fine." She mutters, grateful that they had finally pulled into the Blacks driveway.

Did she feel guilty for not telling her sister about the wolves? The truth was no, like she had told Bella. The Cullen's left the both of them, Bella unknowingly coped through adrenaline and Olivia coped through Paul.

Both females hop out of the rusty truck. Olivia stops as she sees a few shirtless figures in the tree line. "Uh, Bella you go on ahead."

Bella gives her a curious look but her determination overpowers it and she marches onto the porch.

Waiting until she was preoccupied with Billy she jogs towards the backyard from the side of the house.

Paul waves at the girl from the tree line and they all begin approaching the house.

"What're you doing here Princess?"Paul questions in confusion.

"Yeah, Princess." Jared teases, he receives a sharp shove from Paul.

Shyly looking towards her feet she fiddles with her shakey fingers. "Don't be mad..." She whispers.

Sam raises a brow at the girl. "What is it?" He demands in a soft tone. The girl had grown on him, what could he say?

"I came with Bella..." she trails off seeing all of their faces tense up. "To confront Jacob."

Embry and Jared eyes widen.

"I have a feeling she'll find out..." Olivia admits.

"Too late." Embry chuckles as they see Bella storming out of the house, steam practically coming out of her ears.

"What did you do?" Bella demands in an angry voice.

Paul's eyes narrow, he had never liked the brunette much. "What did we do?" He scoffs. "What did Jacob do?"

"Nothing!" Bella yells. "He does nothing because he's scared of you!" She glances at the whole lot.

Paul's chest starts rising and falling in anger. "Paul, take it easy." Sam orders.

Olivia's eyes dart between the whole group with mass anxiety.

Bella glares at them and then swiftly turns around and roughly grabs Olivia's sleeve to pull her around. Her adrenaline was blinding all of her other senses. "Let's go Liv."

Olivia falls to the ground from the surprisingly strong pull.

That's when all of the wolves eyes widen.

"Paul!" Sam shouts in warning but it's too late.

She had hurt his imprint.

Paul transforms into a wolf and Bella's eyes widen as she begins to run, ushering her sister to follow but Olivia stays planted on the ground watching the scene with wide eyes.

Bella sees Jacob running out of the house and into the direction she's running from. "Jake, run!"

But he doesn't listen and instead transforms into the exact thing she was running from and collides directly into Paul.

Olivia is staring at Paul's wolf in awe. It was a silver/gray color. It was so massive that Olivia had to do a double take. She wasn't even paying attention to jacobs wolf until the two of them had tumbled into the forest away from her sight.

Only then does she turn back to the remaining people.

"Take Bella to Emily's place. Olivia you're welcome to join." Sam says to the girl before jogging out to the woods to follow the two hot heads.

"Guess the wolf's out of the bag." Embry jokes after a moment of silence.

Olivia smacks his chest with a small laugh, avoiding Bella's eyes. "Let's go."

Bella's truck pulls up to Emily's house. Embry had driven even though Olivia had said she could do it. It was something even a shocked Bella could immediately deny. They head toward the house but Bella doesn't move. "Wait. We should go back, make sure Jacob's okay."

"I hope Paul gets some teeth in him. Serves him right." Jared scoffs. Olivia secretly fist bumps the man much to his amusement.                   

"No way. Jake's a natural. You see him phase on the fly? I gotta five that says Paul doesn't touch him." Embry pipes in, calming his excitement when Olivia glares at him.                      

"Easy money. Paul's been at it longer. And it was for his imprint." Jared stressed.

Olivia's eyes widen when Bella's shoot to her so she speeds up her steps and is the first to enter Emily's home.

"You guys hungry? Like I have to ask..." Emily laughs, she turns around and pauses her movements. Olivia! Glad to see you back. Who's this?"

Bella's brows furrow, her sister came here regularly?

"Bella Swan, who else?" Jared waves his hand in the air like it should have been obvious.

"So you're the vampire girl?" Emily looks the girl up and down, but not unkindly. More curious.

"And you're the wolf girl..." Bella awkwardly trails off. "You're all?.."

"Werewolves?" Emily questions. "I'm just married to one."

Everyone takes a seat at the table and Emily offers both girls a muffin. Bella accepts but Olivia declines.

"Oh come on princess." Embry teases. "You know if you don't eat it now Paul will force you once he's back."

"Paul?" Bella questions, looking to her sister for the hundredth time for answers.

Olivia ignores her sister. Fiddling with her fingers. "I don't know why he does that."

"Because you're skin and bones woman!" Jared chides, worry in his eyes for the girl. They all worried for her.

Emily smacks the back of his head for being so blunt. It's only then that Bella really looks at her sister. She has to hold back from her jaw dropping. How did she miss it?

They were right. Her sister really was skin and bones. The bags under her eyes were varying on a dark purple and her hands were vigorously shaking.

"Liv..." Bella breathlessly whispers.

Thankfully they're interrupted by the door swinging open.