Shiddat-8(last)

🌻

'Seni seviyorum

'Seni seviyorum.'

🌻

"Mr.Malik what would you like to eat?" Elif placed the steamy cup of coffee in front of him. She looked around at the mess in front of him and tidied up the scattered documents.

"Nothing," Wajdan mumbled dismissively, not bothering to look up from the documents in his hand. He had returned from the office an hour ago and discovered the papers he needed to review. He had forgotten about work, for the first fucking time in his life. And the credit would definitely go to Mrs. Wajdan.

"Mrs. Malik asked me to make you eat no matter what," Elif exclaimed and Wajdan looked up, a sneer on his expression. If she cared why was she not back yet? He grumbled refusing Elif and continued to work.

It had been two days since she went to her parents and she was not back yet. Wajdan was extremely dissatisfied. She prolonged her stay because she missed her parents. Wajdan snorted at the thoughts. What about him missing her? He knew somewhere that she was angry at him.

He pushed away the thoughts and stood up. He skimmed his hand through his damp locks and left the study, plopping down on the empty bed. He wished he had his soft squishy pillow to hug.

Wajdan grunted at her thoughts which started to cloud his mind once again.

He tossed and turned around a few times before getting up and dialing her number. The least he needed right now was to listen to her pacifying voice.

"Hello?"

Siktir.

A sigh escaped his lips heeding to her gentle drowsy voice, with turned into a scowl within seconds. Was she sleeping already? Without him? So soundly? He grumbled at the notion.

"Why did you not come?" He inquired gruffly.

"Huh? I told you Wajdan, subho aaon gi mai," her soft whisper came across the other end followed by a yawn. Wajdan frowned.
(I will come tomorrow.)

"Were you sleeping?"

"I want to, baba is making me watch these stupid documentaries," his frown disappeared at her strained voice. Even without seeing he knew she had her plump lips in a pout, her amber eyes would be squinted. Her little cute nose would be scrunched. Fuck. The imagination made him restrained.

He felt an insane impulse to see her and in the next minute, he found himself grabbing his car keys and leaving the villa.

"I'm coming to accompany you then," he glimmered.

"Huh? Here?"

"Yes," he confirmed before cutting the call and jogging to his car.

Fuck. He had lost it.