Epilogue

Hey peeps 🥰

We are near to 85k... I am really thankful to you guys 🥺❤

Happy reading 💖

***

Megha pov

"Be careful mommy", my four year old son said when I am cutting fruits for him.

"Ok champ", I replied him.

"Mamma be careful", he said again.

"Ok honey, I will be careful", I replied him again.

"Mamma the knife is very sharp", he commented with his baby voice.

"Yes champ", I replied.

"Mamma don't hurt yourself", he said again.

"I will not", I assured him again.

My son Arush Roy is just like his father, over protective towards me but it really surprises me how he is so proactive about me in this small age then how would he be when he grown up.

"Dadda", Arush called out when Karthik came.
He put his coat on the chair and came to me.

"How was your meeting?", I asked him while cutting fruits.

"Everything is boring without you, babygirl", he said and kissed side of my head and I chuckled.

Karthik never hesitate to show his love towards me in front of our kid, he says our kid will understand how to treat his wife in future.

"What is my champ doing?", Karthik said and scoop our son in to his hands.

"I am watching mom", he replied.

"Why are you just watching her?", Karthik commented.

"I am making sure she doesn't hurt herself", Arush replied and I looked at both of them in disbelief.

We had our fruits in a lively environment then our champ went to play while Karthik taking a call.

I went to garden to plant some plants. Just like me, our son also like plants very much.

Suddenly rain started, I with the help of maid cleared all the plants and hurried to our bed room to change.

Karthik is there in the room sitting on the bed in all his glory.

"Karthik, help me I am wet", I said as I entered the room.

"I am always ready baby", he said and removed his shirt while walking to me with a grin.

"What are you doing?", I asked with raised eyebrows when he dragged me to him by my waist.

"You said you are wet and asked me to help you", he reasoned.

"Uff Karthik, I am wet because of rain and asked your help in finding a towel for me", I huffed.

"I thought you are asking my help in... " I closed his mouth with my palm stopping him from saying further.

"Pervert, always on the mood", I cursed and he kissed my palm.

"Yeah and now your wet figure turned me on", he said after removing my palm from his mouth and pecked my lips

"We have to get rid of this wet clothes soon other wise you will catch a cold", he said huskily in my ear spreading his hot breath.

"Karthik", I shivered under his touch.

"Yeah, babygirl tell me", he whispered while kissing my earball. His lips slowly travelled to jaw then made his way to my neck giving open mouth kisses.