Chapter 12

2 years later▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

2 years later
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.
.
.
.
.

"Your highness." Lena called out  from behind Cale who was reading a book. "Your hair has gotten longer." She runs her fingers on Cale's long hair that reached to his shoulder.

"Would you like to cut it?" She asked,"Keep it as it is." Cale insisted while keeping his eyes on the book on his hands.

"Then let me tie it for you." Lena grabs a hair brush and starts brushing it gently,then she grabs a hair tie as she gently grab a single portion from the right side.

Braiding it slowly,soon she finished braiding it. She gently grabbed another portion from the left side,doing the same thing.

Bringing the two pieces to the center,she then ties it with a ribbon. "And done."

*Knock,Knock*

"His Majesty's requesting for his highness's presence."
.
.
.
.
.
Cale and Arthur arrived,As Arthur wait outside while Cale entered the room. "Oh,your here." Claude was sitting on a couch,sipping on his tea with his legs crossed.

"Greeting's Your Majesty." Cale greeted him. Claude sighed,"Isn't it about time you call me Father?" He said with a frown.

"More over that,is there a reason why did you request my presence?" Cale asked back,changing the topic. "Is there something wrong with wanting to spend time with my son?" Claude asked back.

"And why are just standing there,come here and take a sit."

Cale took a sit beside him,since he knows Claude would demand him to sit beside him if he chose to sit on the opposite side.

"Now what shall I do to make you call me 'Father' starting from now on." Claude stared intently at Cale.

"I could give you anything you want right now if you will call me Father."

..Anything?..

"....."

"What if I say I want money right now?" Cale smiled more like his scammer smile,taking advantage of this.

"How much?"

"Papa,Athy's here!" A certain someone interrupted the moment. Athy noticed a redhead sitting beside Claude.

"Big Brother Cale!" Athy greeted him with wide smile.

"Nowadays,you just come and go as you please don't you." Claude said looking at Athy.