Part 2

The first rays of the sun make their way in the room. Shehnaaz was awake, she wasnt crying but anyone could tell from her face that she had lost all her body's water to the tears. She gets up but lacks energy, black and white circles whirl in front of her eyes. She takes the support of the wall to get to the kitchen to get some water.

_______________________________________

Shehnaaz was now in another roo. The room was painted blue,, it had a baby cot set in one corner, a couch to the left and countless stuff toys everywhere. Shehnaaz slumps on the couch and gazes at everything in the room. A strong gush of wind from the open window gives life to the wind chimes in the room. The atmosphere resonates with the sound of the wind chimes.

Flashbacks:-

"What did the doctor say?" he asks anxiously.

 "It's a baby boy." She replies merrily.

 "Finally, now I can decide the colour of his room." He says with glittering eyes.

 "So soon? Its only the fifth month."

 "the room is one of the things in my list. There is so much to be done four months are just not enough."

Shehnaaz smiles at his excitement.

He continues after pondering for a while,

 "Now that it's a boy, I think blue will be the perfect colour. But I love almost all shades of blue, so you have to decide the shade, otherwise it will be very difficult for me."

 "Yes boss, anything else?"

 "Yes, take very good care of yourself and my baby too."

 "Excuse me, he is not only your baby he is mine too."

 "Really? I didn't know." He mocks.

She punches on his chest.

 "aowwhhh! That really hurts" he acts.

--------------------------------------------------------

SidNaaz walks inside a huge toy shop. Sidharth put's every other toy in is trolly.

 "Sid why don't we buy the whole shop?" Shehnaaz offers seeing him like every other toy.

"Exactly, what I feel like doing at the moment but you know the thing is the room ain't that spacious, all this stuff wont fit there."

Shehnaaz rolls her eyes. 'his excitement has no limits.' She thought to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------

Shehnaaz sits in the lawn gazing at Sidharth with nothing but love in her eyes. He is busy in planting some new plants. After a while he walks towards her rubbing the mud away from his hands.

He slumps on the swing beside her sighing heavily.

"How many?" Shehnaaz asks.

 "Fifteen."

 "So many."

 "they aren't many'.. these cute little baby plants will grow with him. I am sure he is gonna like them."

 "that is if he inherits this crazy love for plants from you."

 "Of course he will." There is a pause.

 "Sid you know what'. i just cant help thinking about him all the time."  Shehnaaz expresses.

"Neither can i'' neither can I. thank you so much Shehnaaz. You don't know what it means to me. I just cant thank God enough."