❧•.51. Third Senior Brother

the head teacher feel he found a rare treasure.

He couldn't bear to see such a young man die halfway.

 Jiang Hai was faster than him. 

The boy who looked a little more indifferent had already bowed to him at the fastest speed.

"Disciple Jiang Hai, I have seen the headmaster."

Looking at this handsome young man who moved quickly, the corner of the real headmaster's mouth twitched slightly.

There is an inexplicable kind of... that has been waiting for this moment for a long time.

"Your cultivation has reached a golden elixir. Even in the realm of cultivation, you are considered outstanding." He stroked his goatee and looked at the handsome young man who was bowing to him, his triangular eyes rarely showing a bit of gentleness. Slowly said, 

"You were justifiable for killing people before. Since you are already a disciple of the Vientiane Sect, if someone seeks revenge in the future, the Vientiane Sect will bear it for you." 

There is nothing wrong with the monks in the Demon Realm taking revenge.

Inherit the kindness of others, bear the hatred of others.

Therefore, for a disciple like Jiang Hai who had a lot of grudges, there was no problem in recruiting him.

Those sects of self-cultivation, if they knew that Jiang Hai was already a disciple of the Vientiane Sect, they would not dare to seek revenge.

This thing is over.

As for Jiang Hai, the talent of this mixed-blood demon youth is indeed outstanding.

In the Demon Realm where there is a lack of spiritual energy, it is considered a genius to be able to cultivate to the Golden Core Stage.

He has a good temperament, knows how to repay his kindness, and is also smart, and he knows how to come to worship the mountain gate and seek the opportunity to seek protection in large quantities.

Moreover, he did not shy away from his origins, he did not hide his origins as a the Demon Race, and there were many enemies.

The headmaster couldn't figure out why such a young man who looked indifferent but was actually very smart couldn't stay in the Vientiane Sect... It was precisely because Jiang Hai was very smart, so he looked at Jiang Hai differently, and accepted this disciple without any hesitation.

Good character, smart, and knowledgeable about current affairs, very promising.

However, Jiang Hai was already a cultivator of the Jindan stage, and it would be a pity if he only became an ordinary inner disciple.

The headmaster hesitated, his eyes fell on the elders of the sect who showed some interest in Jiang Hai, and he was undecided for a while.

After all, Jiang Hai was born in a demon clan, so the method and method of this cultivation may be different from that of ordinary monks and don't know who amongst these elders can teach him.

At this moment, Immortal Guangling, who sat at the top and watched for a long time, said indifferently, 

"I am missing a named disciple."

Although the named disciple also called Shizun and bowed into the gate of Guangling Immortal Monarch, did not Unlike direct disciples.

Direct disciples are all disciples who are recognized by their teachers and pass on their mantle and legacy.

Named disciples... just a little further away.

However, even if it is a named disciple, it is also a disciple of Immortal Guangling, and will be protected and taught by Immortal Guangling in the future.

The real headmaster couldn't help but ponder.

If the arrogant young man already has a golden core, even if the opponent is a strong immortal rank, he will only be a registered disciple, and he will not be willing.

He couldn't help looking at Jiang Hai inquiringly.

But seeing the handsome young man nodding and saying, 

"I do."

"That's natural. It is very rare to be a disciple of an immortal-level powerhouse, even if it's just to be named disciple." 

Should be able to teach Jiang Hai.

However, Jiang Hai glanced at Zhizhi, who was staring round eyes in Lin Qingya's arms, and said slowly,