{CHAPTER 30}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

"You didn't have to walk me back to the dorms" I mused as I nudged Ami in the arm. She chuckled lightly "I just felt like it! So we could spend some more time talking.....you know?"

I nodded "Yeah....." I drifted off before smiling "So I guess I'll see you later" I said and she nodded "For sure! I'll see you" Ami said, she gave me one last smile before walking off. "See you later!"

I smiled a bit before walking back into the dormitories. It was getting dark out so I assumed that everyone would've been in their rooms already. I assumed.

I felt myself being pushed into a wall and my eyes widened slightly as someone held my arms firmly against it. "Don't make a sound.....please"

My eyes snapped open when I saw Ryu in front of me with a nervous expression plastered on his face. "Ryu.....? Oh you've got a lot of nerve-" He cut me off "I know and I'm sorry!"

I raised a brow "You're sorry......?" I questioned and he quickly nodded "Yes.....I was just being an asshole but c'mon! You've got to call him off already!" He pleaded causing me to slowly turn my head to the side due to confusion. "Call who off?"

He lowered his head. "Your fucking boyfriend or whatever the hell he is! I know he's after me......he must've hired people to find me! Please.....I haven't even been able to return to school" He said quickly and I raised a brow "What the hell......"

'I don't put it past Sanzu but what the fuck-'

"Please call him off! I'm begging you......I promise that I won't bother you anymore! Please......" He begged and I started to feel a bit bad for the guy. "Ok.....um how do you know that it's Sanzu that's following you?"

"I saw him"

"You saw him? Wouldn't he kill you if he saw you?" I questioned and he slowly shook his head. "I don't know what this guy is trying to do......I think he's trying to mess around with my head but that look in his eyes.....it's like they don't see anyone other than himself" He whispered as he slowly let go of my arms.

'I know exactly what look he's talking about.....'

"Please Y/N.....just get him to leave me alone" He whispered as tears began welling up in his eyes. "Are you crying?" I questioned and he quickly shook his head as he began wiping his eyes. "No....."

I sighed "I'll talk to him......whenever I see him again" I said and he nodded "Thank you.....and I'm sorry about hitting you! It was stupid and I realize that......I'm sorry"