❧•.54

"Okay then." 

Fox cub was stunned, holding her tail and thinking hard, thinking that what her third senior brother said was also very reasonable.

It seems that brothers and sisters really don't need to push and give way.

The chubby little guy was holding her tail hair, and she looked seriously thinking about the life of a fox.

Jiang Hai waited patiently.

For a long time, Zhizhi's eyes lit up.

"I don't exchange with the third senior brother, because the exchange is very foreign." 

She wanted to understand.

Her father, her senior brother and second senior brother gave her many things, and they didn't say they were bartering to each other.

Zhizhi examined herself attentively. 

She really shouldn't be polite to the third senior brother, nor bothered, so she smiled and said to Jiang Hai, who was looking at her, 

"The third senior brother gave me the magic grass. It's okay, if I want to Give it to the senior brother, and the third senior brother don't refuse me, don't be polite to me."

"Okay." 

Jiang Hai nodded and handed the magic grass in his hand to Zhizhi.

The fox cub stretched out her fat claws to take it, and stuffed it into the big mouth of her little friend.

The big black dog stood up and paid homage to Jiang Hai and Zhizhi people with the pitch-black magic grass in his mouth, and happily ran to the side of the nest to gnaw on the grass.

When Jiang Hai sat in front of the extinguished fire and started nibbling on the barbecue, he raised his hand and raised a black aura to block the wind near him and Zhizhi, and Zhizhi sat beside him.

It buried its head and nibbled at the spiritual fruit, while enviously watching her third senior brother, who was already in the golden core stage, using the spiritual energy with ease.

As a fox cub who has a foundation-building stage, but doesn't know how to cultivate and use spiritual energy, Zhizhi is particularly envious of powerful monks.

The relationship with the third senior brother has been particularly good recently, and Zhizhi asked curiously,

 "third senior brother, is it difficult to cultivate?"

"Fortunately." 

Jiang Hai thought for a while and said honestly, 

"It's not difficult."

The fox cub was right on the fat finger. Thinking that Dad and the second senior brother also said "it's not difficult", I think it's probably really not very difficult to cultivate.

After all, when her mother was still there, she was ignorant and didn't know what was going on.

She is not a tangled cub, and immediately put this matter behind her, but thinking about how she met Jiang Hai for the first time, she asked with concern,

"Third Senior Brother, are you all finished with your bones? " 

"It's over."

"Demon Region... what kind of place is it? Big Brother is also in Demon Region, isn't it very dangerous?" 

Because Lei Fan was still in Demon Region, Zhizhi wanted to know how dangerous the Demon Region was.

She asked Immortal Emperor Guangling, Immortal Guangling thought for a long time and couldn't tell where the danger of Demon Realm was... For Immortal Emperor Guangling, Demon Realm was not a dangerous at all. 

However, he still explained it to Zhizhi, saying that the demons were ferocious, physically tyrannical, and were good at some methods that would make cultivators feel fearful.

For example, devouring the cultivation base of the cultivator, taking out the cultivator's Jindan Yuan Ying as a supplement, and taking the cultivator's body and vitality for his own use, etc.

"The spiritual energy is thin, very barren, and there are many powerful and dangerous beasts, and the conditions are very poor." 

The little guy's stomach was full of food, and she sat next to him like a small hairball, swaying and swaying. It looks like it may roll away at any time.

Jiang Hai slowly ate the barbecued meat to digest the blood of the demonic flood dragon, while he picked up Zhizhi and put it in his arms to fix it, and continued,