Part-13

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan woke up in the morning and checked the time. It was around 6:30 in the morning. He covered himself with the blanket and tried to sleep again but the sleep was gone. He sat up and sighed in frustration and got out of the bed.

He went downstairs yawning and saw his mother and her mother sitting in the lounge with a cup of tea.

"Good morning mumma....good morning aunty...." He said with a smile.

They both wished him back.

"Why did you wake up so early?" His mother frowned at him.

"Pata nahi mumma neend tut gayi fir neend aayi hi nahi...." He said making a face. "I will come after a walk...."

He walked out to the garden and saw Teja at a distance. She had her back facing him and was on call with someone. He frowned and walked towards her.

"Why was the file not shown to Dr. Dixit?he had asked for it....he wanted to see the case history....it is extremely unprofessional of you to forget it...." She said in a serious voice.

"I don't care....he informed me....make sure everything is reported to him by 10 in the morning....and message me when it is done...." And with that she disconnected the call and turned and bumped into him.

"Ouchhh...." She frowned and looked at him.

"Sorry sorry...." He immediately held her shoulder to keep her balance.

"That's fine...." She moved back a couple of steps. "Good morning...." She said sweetly.

"Good morning...." He said amused. "So even you get angry....nice...."

She frowned a bit and realised that he had heard her talk on phone.

"Oh that...." She said chuckling. "Nothing just an intern goofed up while submitting a file...." She smiled and they started to walk on the grass.

"Tabhi mai soch raha tha ki tum itne quiet toh honge nahi...." He said tilting his face to look at her.

"Mai quiet hi hoon unless something major happens...." She said rolling her eyes.

"Fair enough...." He shrugged. "Tum itni jaldi uth gayi?"

"I am an early riser unless i have late night shift...." She said honestly. "Tum kyun uth gaye?"

"Pata nahi neend tut gayi...." He made a face. "Chai peeyoge?woh i will be making for myself...."

She shook her head.

"Not a chai person...." She chuckled.

"I know....i will make you coffee....come...." He said and started to walk towards the house.

"How do you know?" She asked immediately and he turned back to look at her.

"You refused tea quite a number of times in the vanity that day....but accepted coffee jab nikhil got coffee...." He said smiling softly and walked into the house.

Teja's face broke into a smile.

He was attentive and how. She blushed softly and went behind him.

"Learn something from him....he knows how to make chai...." Her mother gestured at him who was making chai in the open kitchen visible from the lounge.

She smiled in embarassment at his mother who was sitting beside her mother.