Chapter seventeen: Queen

When speaking;

"English"

"Korean"

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

~ Warning ~

🔞 There is going to be smut in this chapter. 🔞

⚠️ If you don't want to read smut, I suggest you stop reading this book because I'm not going to make a cut-off point. I feel it ruins the flow of the story too much, so this is the only type of warning you will have for the rest of the book. ⚠️

Skylar's pov

Skylar's pov

I had just finished my nightly routine in the bathroom, not forgetting to take my medicine this time, and was just getting comfortable in my bed when Jimin came in. His sweet eye smile brightens the room as he slips in next to me and wraps himself around me.

His soothing power flowed into me, making me relax instantly as I hugged him as close as possible.

"Better, Noona?" He asks.

"Much better. Thank you, Love," I cooed at him, making him humm in satisfaction.

He pulls back a bit to look at my face with a look of pure adoration that I did not expect to see so soon.

I mean, we've only known each other for only 2 days. But in some ways, it only feels right. Our time together may be short but I already can't see myself without them. I loved them already, even though I was not ready to say it yet. It's too soon... right?

I brush a silver lock of hair out of his eyes and give him the same look of love and adoration. He blushes but smiles nonetheless.

We hear the door of the suite open and hear the shuffling of giant steps coming our way.

"Hello, my lovely mates. Are you cuddling without me?" Namjoon says as he gets into bed. To my surprise, he shuffled in behind Jimin, instead of behind me.

Does he not want to sleep next to me? No that can't be it. Not the way he's looking at me right now.

He must have seen the big question mark above my head because he says "This way when I use my power Jimin can see it too."

"What is your power exactly?" I ask.

"Well, I can relive memories of my soulmates with perfect detail. It's like I'm there with you when you remember something. So for example, I saw the house and the basement where the incident happened when you told us the story. I saw everything in perfect detail." He says while a shiver went through him.

"That must have been painful to watch. I sometimes get nightmares about it. It's not something I would want to relive again." I say.

"How about we relive some happy memories? Like the day she got her marks!" Jimin says enthusiastically, clapping his hands.