p7

HI HI SORRY IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH SPORTS ILL TRY AND WRITE THIS ONE SUPER FAST😋 also to the people in the comments ily🤭🤭

(3rd PERSON POV)
launch after launch, laugh after laugh, they stayed playing in the empty field until sunset. "last one for today," finney told robin. but he didn't seem to care because at least he got to spend time with his finney.

as the last rocket ship took off into the air sparks flew. but they weren't just coming from the ship, also from them. finney wouldn't stop looking. no matter how hard he tried. and it killed him more every time even a subtle smile stuck to robins face. his biggest fear.

(ROBINS POV)
i watched the last rocket of the night light up the sky for just one second longer until it fell dark. i knew it was time. "hey finney want to see something cool?" i  could see his eyes grow wider. god i love his eyes.

"uhh sure. what is it?" "watch this." i took his hand and ran to the outfield as he followed. did i really just do that? i hope it wasn't weird. "okay sit.. here," i told him. i sat next to him and dropped my head down in the grass.

(FINNEYS POV)
he grabbed my hand and started to pull me somewhere. my eyes wouldn't leave our hands that were clasped together. he took us to the outfield and we sat down in the grass. what is he even showing me anyway?

"alright finney you see those stars?" his voice echoed throughout the park. "uhh sure?" i didnt really know what i was looking for. "my dad taught me what to look for. each star is like a piece to a puzzle, a constellation. they're super cool to look at from my backyard."

he started to ramble. i didn't care. his face looked so sweet. i could feel the warmth from my cheeks blend with the pink tint that never left when i realized that he never let go of my hand. he wanted to hold my hand. i like that. why did i like that? why am i like this?

(3rd PERSON POV)
"finneyy are you listening? so that one right there is the big dipper. also i know i didn't mention this before but the moon has such a cool face." "wait what? a face? the moon doesn't have a face robin what are you taking about?"

finney grinned but a felt looked confused. "yea that one right there. you see it?" but finney wasn't even paying attention anymore. robins face was prettier. "what! is there something on my face dummie," robin asked. "no sorry i was distracted." great. another lie for finney to cover up.

"hey well don't look at me like that," finney said. "like what?" now robin was confused. "with your big eyes and that stupid smile." robins face turned bright red as he laughed. "hey my eyes aren't that big!!" he tried to turn away and deflect the comment the best he could, but it really meant everything to him.

"well it's getting super late finney. i think i might head home." robin rolled over onto his side and got up, unclasping their hands from one another. "yea.. yea okay see you at school robin." finneys voice grew fainter. but, as they went their separate directions both of them secretly wished they would never have to be apart.

OK THIS ONE SEEMS LIKE IT MAKES NO SENSE BUT ITS OK 🤗 I TRIED TO MAKE IT SEMI LONG

599 words