To The Moon And Back

"He is drop-dead gorgeous," admits Priya Malhotra

His gentle and warm gaze, kindness, everything about him drew her like a moth to a flame. The most attractive thing about him is his immense love for his daughter. She's the sweetest thing in the world. But he's off-limits to her.

A chance encounter with this father and daughter turned Priya's world upside down. Even though they met under unexpected circumstances, this handsome father and the quirky daughter just waltzed into her life, and regardless of her attempts to draw a line between them, it just seems to be futile.

Abhay Sinha can handle anything with his eyes closed. He demands excellence in everything and his priority is always his daughter. He loves her more than anything in this world. He never thought he will ever be able to love anyone else... until Priya wedged her way into his heart. Whatever happens, he will not let her go.

Unknown to them both, they share a past that made their lives a roller coaster. And once again that it has reconciled to the surface, threatening their loved ones.

***

┃COMPLETED┃

TOTAL CHAPTER COUNT: 33

→ Blurb, Copyright and Disclaimer.

→ Prologue

→ 28 Chapters

→ Epilogue

→ A/N: Thank you note & FAQs.

ONLY FIRST THREE CHAPTER AVAILABLE IN WATTPAD.

Want to read TO THE MOON AND BACK? Available for free in KINDLE UNLIMITED.

IN: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0BPF14CW5

US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BPF14CW5

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BPF14CW5

DE: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0BPF14CW5

CA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0BPF14CW5

***

Author's note

Dear readers,

If you've read Destined To Be Together older version, then enjoy  your reunion with Priya Malhotra and Abhay Sinha, in this new version called 'To The Moon And Back.' If you've liked the previous version, then prepare yourself for the great adventures with new & better plot and twists in the story. 

To The Moon And Back is very dear to me, since it is my first book. Thanks to my family and my Wattpad readers, for your support. Your love made me to develop this story into a novel. 

I hope To The Moon And Back will become one of your favorites, too. 

Yours,

Revathi Bala Sabbella.

Original Draft, Published On: April 3rd, 2018

Second Edition: August 10th, 2021

Official Publish: December, 2022

COPYRIGHT

Copyright © 2022 Dr. Revathi Bala Sabbella

All rights reserved

The characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

No part of this book may be reproduced, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without express written permission of the publisher.

THANK YOU

P.S: Only Constructive Feedback is accepted (Please avoid negative comments or feedback) AND do NOT COPY MY WORK.

PLEASE DO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE