- Braids -

"No y/n."

"Oh C'mon! It will look cool, I promise."

Right now you were trying to convince your boyfriend to let you braid his hair. He of course, said no hours ago. But you're not going to stop until he lets you.

"Nope."

"Robin, please." You beg, mustering up the best puppy eyes you could give. He cannot reject it now, your puppy eyes is your greatest strength and his greatest weakness.

Robin looks away from you quickly, not daring to make eye contact. You smile lightly as you watch his eyes dart around the room, from walls, to pictures, hell even to the dirty dishes left on the table from the food you had recently.

"Robin," you say in a sing-song voice, taking his chin in your hands. "Look here darling."

You feel Robin clench his jaw under your hand. He's trying his hardest to resist, but the temptations are to strong and his gaze shifts over to you.

Choosing to be a little bitch, you add a pout to the mix and it sends Robin over the edge.

Letting out a groan, Robin rolls his head back in defeat. You won.

"Fine."

You smile, excitement taking over your body as you raise to your feet and run to your room to get a hair brush and some hair ties.

Robin shakes his head at your childish antics, wondering how he got so lucky that you chose him to be your boyfriend. He sits there for a little bit, listening to you rustle around in your room before he sees you appear through the door way with the equipment.

"You ready?"

Robin fights back a smile, nodding and acting like he was annoyed. "Yep."

Robin knew he was secretly going to love this. Whether it was the braids themselves or even just the quality time together.

Probably both.

"Okay, grab a pillow and sit down on the floor infront of me." You sit down on the couch, spreading your legs a little so he can sit between them on the floor.

Robin nods, following your instructions before smirking. "I'm not used to facing this way when where in this position."

"Eugh!" You yell, wacking the back of his head and he lets out a loud laugh.

"Get your head out of the gutter boy."

Robin shrugs, a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

Once the two of you are ready, you softly pull his bandana off, handing it to him before grabbing the brush and running it through his already combed hair.

You use your nails to part his hair down the middle, splitting it into two halves.

Grabbing a hair tie, you take one half of his hair and tie it to the side, keeping it out of the way and saving it for later.

Reaching forward, you grab the sides of his face lightly and tilt his head back.

Robin allows you to move him, your soft guides and movements calming.

You grab a small chunk of his hair from his hair line before splitting them into three equal parts and you begin the pattern you've had memorized since you were a little kid, grabbing more chunks of hair as you make your way down to his neck.

You make sure not to tug too hard so you don't hurt your boyfriend but keeping the right amount of tightness so it doesn't fall apart.

Once one side is down, you plat until theirs little to no hair left before tying it of with another hair tie.

Smiling at your work, you pat his head.

"Halfway there, you good?"

Robin hum, nodding his head slightly. He was secretly loving this. He liked the feeling of you playing with his hair.

You smile brighter before beginning on the otherside, doing the exact same thing as before.

+++

"And..." you tie of the last bit of hair. "Done."  You smile, patting your legs while you look over your work proudly.

Robin stands up, rubbing his ass. "Damn, I would've grabbed more pillows if I knew you were gonna take that long." He teases, picking his bandana up from the floor.

You roll your eyes playfully before standing to your feet. "It was only forty-five minutes. Now go look in the mirror." You usher him to your bathroom and he laughs lightly at your excitement.

Once you make it to the bathroom, you stand at the door as he steps forward to look at his hair.

You watch as he takes a good look at himself in the mirror, running his fingers over the bumps and grooves.

Robin didn't want to admit it, but he fucking loved this look. Bur he wasn't very good at hiding it because the smile on his face told you everything.

"You like?"

Robin nods, knowing there was no reason to lie anymore. "I love it."

You smile, proud of yourself once again.

He looked gorgeous. Alot of the time his hair covered his face but now its all out of the way and you get to take a good look at his beautiful features. All from his amazing brown eyes to the small beauty mark on his cheek.

Man were you lucky.

"What?" Robin asks, a small smile on his face as he makes eyecontact with you through the reflection.

Smiling, you step forward holding the eyecontact. "You're so pretty."

Robin chuckles, blushing lightly before be turns around and takes your hand in his. He pulls you towards him, moving you to stand infront of him as he wraps  his arms around your waist, kissing your neck lightly.

"You're pretty." He whispers and you feel the small hairs on the back of your neck rise from the warmth of his breath on your exposed skin.

"Thank you Hermosa."

You smile, turning around and pecking his lips. "No problem my love."

+++

The next day, Robin went to school with the hair style. Of course, wearing his bandana along with it. Making sure to send anyone a glare when they ask questions.