JUNE

As I am driving back home, my mind keeps on replaying on how her lips felt pressed against mine.

I finally arrived home and I headed straight to the shower because I had a hard on. All of my family members were on the main floor and I had to escape the stare they may give to me noticing I'm covering the bulge in my track pants.

I was sweating the whole time she was in my presence. I was nervous sweating. Her whole aura was electric. The way she smiled at me. The way her soft voice and how gentle her touch was. The way her body pressed against mine. The way she got excited every time she got one in. I liked the way she didn't hesitate to try and shove every last bit of her food into her mouth in one setting.

I'm crazy about this girl.

I have never been hard for a girl this much before.

I turn on the shower and stand in the mirror looking at myself. I have this slight smirk on my face. It's crazy how this girl's energy for four hours has such an effect on me. I'm craving to see her again.

I get into the shower and I'm still hard. This is just straight fucked up at this point.

I'm in the shower for a few more minutes and I tried to get her lips off my mind but I couldn't. I start to repeat the whole night in my head. The minute we left the arcade and entered my car. The minute Kaia closed my car door I grabbed her by her neck and pressed my lips so hard against hers, our teeth clashed and she did a low gasp which instantly turned into a moan.

I knew what I wanted at that moment but I didn't want her to think that I was sexualizing her. It's making me wild how I could see my dick deep inside this girl. As I give her all the inches I have to offer, making her reach an orgasm every chance I can get. It was fucking my train of though up and I need to move slow with this girl, and not think with my dick.

As I proceeded to press my lips against hers, she slowly started to open her mouth and deepen this kiss. I felt each breath she made, each slight moan she made, I knew I was turning her on and it turned me on also.

I slid my tongue into her mouth and it slightly grazed against her own and she gasped as she pulled away from me. She had this innocent stare in her eyes and I knew this was something new to her.

I sat back in my seat and she was still staring at me with this want and needs in her eyes. Her eyes were screaming I'm not satisfied, I want more.

I motioned with my hand for her to come to me and she did as I opened my arms up to her, she crawled onto my lap.

I was quite surprised how she sat perfectly on my lap and nuzzled her head into my neck as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

What I did next caught me by surprise but she wasn't fazed by it.

I kissed her on her forehead.

I've done this to girls before, but, this time it just felt more passionate and emotional on my side. I slowly smiled to myself. I've never had a girl affect me like this. I can't get over it.

I'm still in the shower, my cock is still throbbing hard and she's still on my mind.

I start to wrap my hand around my dick to feel it. The blood that was pounding along my inches was screaming to me to do something about it. I had to, this wasn't going to go away on its own. I was completely turned on by Kaia. I didn't know what else to do than to jerk off.

I felt like a horny teenager the way the pleasure was pumping through my body as I continued to pounce on it. Her lips, her tongue, her waistline grinding against me I couldn't stop.