I know you love me

"This meeting will now begin", I said sternly .
"Wait", I heard coming from the door.
The door swung open and it was my boyfriend. I was suppose to be marrying him because he is heir to the French but I might cancel.
"Je suis désolé chérie( I'm sorry darling), he yelled rushing to my side.
I cleared my throat and started the meeting.
"We have to win America over, They will play a huge part in our up coming play", I said.
While talking I felt his stare. The stare of prey. It was Viktor. The heir to the Russian Mafia. He hated my boyfriend, I knew why of course. He looked at me up and down. He then man spread which he knew would turn me on, but I couldn't leave poor Chris. I continued talking and soon the meeting came to an end.
"Val I'm sorry I was late", Chris said kissing my hand.
"What kept you so busy", I said gathering my things.
Then I heard a knock. Leaning in the doorway was Viktor.
"We need to discuss something Милый", He said smiling.
"Ok, Sorry Chris", I said but just as I was about to walk away. Chris pulled me in for a kiss, glaring at Viktor. Viktor is my ex, our parents said we couldn't be. Now mine are dead and I'm leading the underworld. Viktor mumbled something under his breath, I could tell it was insulting. Chris then let me go. I walked away with Viktor and I could tell Chris was pissed. As we were walking I could feel Viktor staring again.
" you can't have me", I said smiling.
" Why I can't", Viktor said putting his hand around my waist.
" Your father wouldn't allow and me and Chris are to be married", I said removing his hand.
I heard him laugh.
" When I become leader I will make you mine", he said moving his finger up my back. Chills went down my spine. I nodded.
" I know you love me", He said and then we got into his car.
" How is it going with the weapon dealing", I asked.
"Terrible, people keep trying to run away", He said twirling his hair.
"Try the people in debt, they would love to get some off their back" and with that I got out of the car. Walking into my house I saw Chris sitting on the stairs.
"Welcome home", He said spinning his cup.
I tried to walk pass him but he grabbed my leg and slowly went up to my thigh. I love that he was fighting for me but I didn't love him as much as Viktor. He got up, his hand slowly going up my body. We were so close we could feel each other breath. I kissed him then stopped. He grabbed my face and pulled me in.
"mmh"
He pulled my skirt up, revealing my lace black panties.
"aah"
He picked me up and walked to the bedroom, never removing his lips from mine. Slowly we got onto the bed with me on top. I kissed him up and down then unbuckled his belt. I slid his underwear down and his dick hit my face. It was huge. Me and chris never had sex before but now I'm glad we are. I licked it up and down and look at him in a seductive way.
"fuck", he moaned
It was so cute I started going faster.
I stopped before he cummed. He then flip me over and put his tongue inside my pussy.
"aah"
I grabbed his hair just as I was about to climax.
"Ahh~"
"Well I have to go to a meeting", He said getting up.
"Wait, what was that for", I said trying to get up.
I saw him grin then he left. I could barely move, my legs were still trembling.
Later on I decided to cook for him, since he gave me such a lovely gift. I was also worried because he made me cum and I didn't make him. I was cooking a French dish called Quinche Lorraine.
I heard a knock on the door so I skipped over to the door. When I opened it I was disappointed. It was Chris and Viktor.
"Smells good in here", Viktor said looking at me up and down.
I was hoping it was just Chris. I was wearing a see through shirt with shorts up my ass. I was trying to look normal you could say. I ignored Viktor and kissed Chris. I could tell Viktor was staring.
"What were you cooking", Chris asked not letting go of my hand.
"I was cooking Quinche Lorraine", I said smiling at him.
I could tell he was red.
"Why are you here", I said sternly, glaring at him.
"Oh right, the people in debt are working. It is going smoothly and my father has asked to see you", he said pouring wine.
"What for", Chris asked.
Viktor glared at him and sat back down.
"Answer him", I said sitting on the counter.
"We have to discuss the red light district, Simon is out of jail", Viktor said.
" SIMON", I growled.
" Let's not scream, we currently don't know where he is but soon we will", Viktor mumbled.
That ruined my entire mood. Simon is a backstabbing pussy, who isn't worth a damn thing. He stole from me and would abuse women with his power he once had.
" Viktor out", I groaned.
" right, I'm the bad guy because I told you one of your formal lackeys is out. You've changed Valentina Bianchi", and with that Viktor left.
I could tell he was hurting, he never says my name.
" Val let's eat", Chris said rubbing my hand. When we were eating it was quiet. I kept thinking about Simon. I trusted him a lot, I mean we grew up together. Soon that left my mind when Chris kissed me out of nowhere. Soon my original plan came back.
" let's play a game ", I said laughing.
" What game do you have in mind", Chris said washing dishes.
" hmm what about shot or strip", I said walking towards him.
" And that is", Chris said pouring wine.
"We play little mini games whoever loses takes off a piece of clothing or take a shot", I said hugging him from behind.
He laughed and we started the game.
"Who did you date before me", I asked.
He smiled faded and he slowly took off his shirt. I never really looked at his body before, but he has muscles.
"Why did you choose me over Viktor", He asked. There was hatred in his voice.
" Well me and Viktor were... dating before my parents passed. When I came to be leader, his dad forbid us to be. I had to find someone else of heir to someone great and there you were."
I took a shot anyway because the silence was killing me.
" Why are you in this line of work", I asked.
He took his pants off and I couldn't take it anymore.
" Fuck this, I want you to fuck me so that I forget everything that has happened", I yelled.
" Your wish is my command", he says and with that he carried me to the bed. I was taking my clothes and he pushed me onto the bed. He started kissing me and I could barely breath.
"Mmh"
I grabbed his dick and it was bugling out of his underwear. He slipped my panties off half way and shoved it in.
"Ahh"
"I'm glad we did that earlier", he groaned.
"Fuck me Christopher", I moaned.
He begin thrusting hard. I felt it in my gut. I hope I don't get pregnant. His moaning made me want to dominate him.
" thrust"
" aah"
"mmh"
"fuck"
"your dick is huge"
" fuck me"
We did it till morning. I woke up to the birds chirping. Chris was beside me still sleep. I felt clean, he took care of me after I slept but I need the after pill. I got up and my legs started trembling. I never felt like that before. I finally was able to get in the shower. It was nice. I put on a silk black dress with my red bottom stilettos. I put on light make up, as I was getting dress I noticed he left a lot of marks. I left more though. I didnt cover them up. I put my hair in a tight bun and kissed christ goodbye.
" hello Val, what can I do for you"
" i need the after pill", I said sitting down on the counter.
" Omg are you cheating on Chris"
" No Mia", i yelled.
"Omg you slept with Chris. How was it. I did hear he was good in bed.", Mia started ranting.
"Mia give me the pill before I shoot
You", I said smiling.
"Yes ma'am", Mia said rushing to get it.
She quickly came out with the pill and water. I took the pill and drunk the entire bottle of water.
"He is so good that I need this pill to make sure I won't be having his kids in 9 months", and with that I walked out. I went to Viktor Dad house.
"Miss Bianchi is here to see you Mr.Smirnov"
"Let her in ", He said.
She opened the door and there he was. Viktor's Father Van.
"Looks like you had fun", Van said lighting his cigar.
" I did Van, but let's get down to business", I said sitting down.
"Melissa Call Viktor here", Van yelled.
"Yes sir", she bowed.
Viktor soon showed up and when he saw he was pissed.
"Chris", he mumbled touching my hickeys.
"Viktor"