Knuckle rubs- NR

Going to do that y/n and Nat are enagaged

Going to do that y/n and Nat are enagaged. The mission goes badly and y/n spirals into depression again.

Y/n is a shield agent, little sister of Maria. However she met Nat and they fell in love. Y/n is like 21 and Nat is like 28....

Tw: bomb, gun, sh and depression

Steve's pov:
Y/n is on a mission with Bucky and I, there's a file with her on it at a hydra base. We want to collect it to find out why they want her back again. She got taken at the age of 17 and returned again at 20, Natasha and Wanda helped her rehabilitate back into society.

Maria told me she'll kill me if something happens on this mission and Nat also agreed. Y/n is nervous, I know this will be hard, I tried to tell her she could stay back on this one but she refused and stepped onto the quinjet.

- time skip to the mission-

Steve: "Y/N ON YOUR LEFT"
You: " hahaha very funny Steve"

And like that she's down, shot in the shoulder.

You: " I'm fine, come on let's get the file"

She gets up and runs towards the room where the file is supposed to be.

Steve: " y/n this place is going to blow, we need to get out"
You: " it's ok.... You go to the jet and I'll meet you there with the file"
Bucky: " that's not happening. You're in shock let's go"
You: " NO. THATS NOT HAPPENING. YOU CAN LEAVE BUT IM NOT"

We get to the file and just as we run outside the place blows, and the wave from the bomb throws us all across the ground. It all goes black.

Buckys pov:

You: " Steve.... Bucky.... Wake up come on wake-up please. I'm sorry.... Oh god I'm so sorry"
Bucky: "y/n?"
You: " I'm here I'm here... are you ok"
Bucky: " yeh.... Your not.... Oh doll you're bleeding a lot. Come on where's the jet."
You: " it's gone... the file the jet it's ashes. Steve's not waking up."
Bucky: " takes more than a bomb to kill a super soldier"

After about 15 minutes Steve finally woke up, y/n refused help until he woke up. She was going very pale.... And as soon as Steve woke up he was fine.

Steve: " y/n come on please let me put some pressure on the wound. You have a bullet wound on one shoulder and your leg is bleeding. Please"

She just stares off into the distance so Steve and I use our shirts to apply pressure and acts as a bandage.

Steve's suit has an emergency button for help and after another 30 minutes the backup quinjet was here to help us. Bruce, Tony and Wanda got off the plane and rushed to y/n with a stretcher.

Steve: " where's Nat?"
Wanda: " we haven't told her...."
Tony: " the last thing we need is one more person who is going to be crying and hyperventilating. I love Natasha but she's soft with y/n."