Part 9

(Old times)
(2004/02/09)

  Seokjin quietly having his time in his secret garden without his brother's annoying voice who never listens to him, do you know that Seokjung got sad and no longer wanted to talk to him ever since he prevented him from having apples.

"That little disrespectful kid, I do that for his own good and he talks back, am I not right Wendy?" Seokjin pouted, giving his finger to the called Wendy which tried to bite his finger but he pulled it quickly and sighed.

  His ear moved when he heard trees swish, and turned around while putting his glasses on then sighed in relief when he saw it was the boy he saved the other day.

"What are you doing here? Don't tell me you got lost again."

Seokjin said with a smile to the boy who smiled as well while getting closer.

"No, I didn't get lost I just came here so we can become friends."

Seokjin hummed while moving his hand in the water.

"If I remember well your name is Jeonsu? Do you live here since a long time?"

"No, we moved here two months ago, my father is a famous business man and we came here so he could take a break from work and journalists."

Seokjin hummed again and Jeonsu started to talk about few childish topics that suited their age and Seokjin got excited as well.

He would have loved to stay longer, but he had to go back to help his father in the farm so he got up.

"I need to go back to the village now."

"What? Can I come with you please?" Jeonsu started to make some cute moves that got Seokjin's heart who forgot that he should never bring a normal person to his village.

But he forgot and took him with him and he should have never.

(Modern time)
(2021/10/06)

The six of them standing in front of Seokjin with their bags next to them, the only excited one for the trip was Jungkook who couldn't believe he was going on a whole trip with his five brothers.

Actually they have never went on a trip all six, only brothers from mother did. Like Yoongi and Hoseok, they travel together and the other four separately.

The five of them kept sighing with pure boredom from what was happening. Seokjin had forced them to come and when they refused he cut the internet from the house and unplugged every electronical device like TV and cinema room and took all the video games. He also told the maids not to prepare lunch and to make sure of that, he gave them a day off to go visit their families.

Now the mansion was completely empty from any advertisement type, and to get back all that Seokjin took from them, including their phones, they had to follow his orders.

Talking and reasoning didn't work with them so they deserve it.

"Come on the car is outside, get your stuff and get in." Seokjin said, making the brothers nag with incomprehensible words then took their bags and left home.

The atmosphere in the car was quiet, Jungkook fell asleep on the shoulder of his brother Taehyung who was playing with his phone ever since their departure while sitting next to Jimin who was looking at the window, in his own world.

Namjoon was sitting where there was two separated seats, one lifting Namjoon and the other one for Hoseok who was listening to music with his earphones and Namjoon was reading one of his books quietly.