17 -

Third P.O.V

"Are you going to get off of me?"

(Y/N) said calmly despite being flooded two different emotions.

Happiness because (Y/N) figured out that if they loosely imitate the plotline, they can reduce the punishment for failure.

Mild headache > Loss of sight(we all know which is better)

That is why (Y/N) had challenged Zachary instead of completely ignoring his existence.

Sadly, (Y/N) also discovered a horrifying development that nearly shattered their joy...

WHY DOES IT SAY TO HAVE INTERCOURSE WHEN IT SHOULD JUST BE MAKING OUT!??!

It honestly annoyed (Y/N) that Guide would bluntly lie about events in the route.

But then again, (Y/N) would just add it to a list of reasons to dislike Guide.

"I am going to give you ten seconds to get off me before things get ugly."

Zachary still hadn't gotten off of (Y/N), which is why they made the threat in the first place.

"One...

Two...

Ten!!"

(Y/N) rammed their head against Zachary's.

[Mission: Have intercourse with Zachary. FAILED.]

"AGGGH!"

The two unanimously went their separate ways.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?!"

Zachary yelled in fury.

"In my defense, I DID warn you."

(Y/N) shrugged as they rubbed their head.

They were not kidding when they said headache, but at least it is mild. I should really increase my physical strength.

"You better compensate me!"

"Why should I?"

Despite the pain both parties felt, Zachary and (Y/N) still managed to get an argument.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN PAY FOR MY MEDICAL BILLS?!?!?!"

"YOU THINK YOU CAN ASSAULT SOMEONE AND GET AWAY WITH IT!?!!?"

"I NEVER 'ASSAULTED' YOU!!"

"TELL IT TO THE JUDGE!!!"

"GET LOST!!"

"GET A LIFE!!!"

(Y/N) 'stormed' away 'fiercely'.

If I don't act like I'm upset, he'll come and bother me. This way he thinks we are both equally offended.

And even though (Y/N) thought that....

"DON'T FORGET WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TOMORROW SINCE YOU LOST THE MATCH!!!!"

Then (Y/N) ran away like a criminal.

Author's Note: Sorry for the overdue update, I'm trying to use the force and find motivation to update regularly(that's right, there is a Star Wars reference).