21

Maisly Ravera

I woke up a couple times early this morning but I still felt him on my waist but the 3rd time I woke up is when he started getting up for work. I was still kinda mad so I just 'stayed sleep'

I checked the time and just decided to get up . I brush my teeth and wash my face and put comfy clothes on and walked downstairs to do some work on my computer.

I noticed him on the couch already looking at me as I grabbed my computer . "Darling come sit please " he says to me.

"I have to do something" I say before he cut me off.
"Maisly come sit down .." he says with a sigh and I roll my eyes and go sit on the couch across from him.

"Stop playing come here.. I already couldn't hold you the way I wanted to last night " he say throwing his head back showing the love marks I left on him the other night.

I get up and walk to sit right beside him. He wraps his arm around my waist and pull me as close as he can as we take in each other's scent.

The silence was loud for a moment until he spoke up.  " your mine and mine only ... I don't like sharing what's mine when it comes to you " he says to me in my ear. " and what's wrong with me was thoes boys yesterday well just that one .. I didn't like the way he  were looking at you and I'm sorry for the way I kinda scared you yesterday and not letting you explain cause I was just so mad if I were to lose you again to some limply man" he says rubbing my thigh.

"Well... like you said I'm yours and yours only so I don't know why you carried on like that way .. when they was obviously speaking to us " I say rolling my eyes .

"Yes you are so I hope you will forgive me if not I guess I'll fuck you till you say you do and I'm pretty sure you won't only be sore you won't be able to walk love" he says making butterflies fly in my stomach.

"I guess I forgive you .. " I mumbled and he says "good" before grabbing my face softly kissing me as I kissed back and straddled him .

"Fuck there are kids in this house " I say getting off him as he gave me another kiss. "Yea .. I actually am about to go to work so don't miss me too much I'll call and talk to you okay ?" He says kissing my lips my cheek and hand before walking towards the door.

"I'll see you when I get off okay? Don't do nothing your not supposed to " he laughed kissing me while grabbing my ass and then he left.

I'm glad we got to talk cause the way I was fighting the urge to hug and cuddle into him back last night was eating me alive.

It was becoming fall season and next months the girlies were going back to school so I'm deciding to take them school shopping today whenever they wake up .

I clean up the house a little and start looking over orders and see what I need to reorder but I'm going to wait till I move into my apartment.

Things are going to be weird now that I'm not gonna be seeing him as much.. I mean yea he will come over and I will too but imma miss my little baby.

My niece comes out the room rubbing her eyes and I pick her up and rub her back as she rest her head on my shoulder.

"You want more stir fry my love ?" I ask and feel her shake her head no. "Waffles?" I say and she shoots her head up and nod excitedly as I laughed.

I put her down in the chair and pull out the toaster and a box of eggos and put them in the toaster and I walk up to autumn's room seeing if she wanted some.

I knock on her door and she opens it as someone is talking in the phone with her.

"Do you want some waffles ? I'm warming up Leila some right now ?" I ask and she smiled and nod. She muted herself on the phone and says . "The boy from yesterday keeps telling me I'm pretty and we have been on the phone all night ! He's so cute and adorable I think I'm really starting to like him " she smiled cheek from cheek showing her braces.