18.18 eightteen

Zaramiy

Zaramiy

"Get off the counter, taking pictures" Von tells me walking into the bathroom rubbing his eye with no shirt on.

Today I'm going out with Jayda and nem later on tonight.

"Boy who is you to- uh what the fuck" I tell him as he stop rubbing his eye and this mf got one red eye.

"Mmcht what now" He asks scratching his head.

"First of all you need to shave yo arms and yo eye is red" I tell him as he walks over to his side of the sink looking in the mirror.

He scrunch his face up, un- squinting and squinting his eyes continuously.

"What type of weed you was smoking in yo dream" I tell him getting of the counter.

Von looks at me licking his plump lips.

"I don't know why you look at me like that you not finna pass on whatever Disease, you got to me" I tell him and he sucks his teeth before grabbing his toothbrush.

"You need to be worried about putting some clothes on" He tells me with his toothbrush in his mouth.

"No duh Stupid" I tell him sliding on some comfortable shorts and taking my pointail out letting my wig flow down my back to my ass.

"Eat your food Dayvon" I tell him ass he sleepily stares at his oatmeal sitting in front of him.

London already finished and is sitting on the couch watching her iPad.

Von walks into the kitchen kissing the side of my face making me drop my spoon of oatmeal.

"Bro Von you did that, you knew what you was doing now I'm finna be infected" I whine telling him putting my head in my arms as he laughs.

He put a wife beater on and some Jogging pants and white socks.

"Y'all always eating some nasty ass oatmeal folks" He says looking into the pot of cinnamon and apple oatmeal with his face scrunched up.

He grabs the Cinnamon Toast Crunch out of the pantry.

"You always eating some nasty soggy cereal" I tell him as he pours his cereal, milk next.

"It's better then oatmeal" He says sitting on the stool next to mine.

"Mama I'm done" Dayvon stand on his tippy toes putting the bowl on the breakfast bar.

Von has two sinks in his kitchen, one of them is on the other side of the breakfast bar and one next to the fridge.

It's also a dishwasher but I refuse to use it because, why.

I slide Dayvon's plastic spoon and bowl into the sink and doing the same to mine.

"Von I need to go to the apple store at 12 to get a new iPad" I tell him looking at the time on my phone and it's 9:23 in the morning.