9 Vision: Wei Ying Golden Core

"Can't you show them that, Chenqing?" Wei Ying asked Chenqing again. Suibian went over to where Wei Ying is at, "Master, he need to know, he need to know what you have done for him."

"What have Wei Wuxian done for who?" Jiang Cheng asked Suibian, "You will see?"

Chenqing started the vision. Chenqing show them where Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian is staying in a inn in Yiling.

Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying stay in a inn since Jiang Yanli is sick from the rain. Wei Ying look from Jiang Yanli to Jiang Cheng, he walk over to where Jiang Cheng is sitting, "Jiang Cheng, Shijie is sick, I'm going to go buy medicine and food for us. I need you to stay here, please don't leave. You hear me, don't leave."

Wei Ying look at the two sibling one last time, he left the inn to go buy medicine and food for them to eat. When Wei Ying is buying food from a stall that is close to where he is staying, he felt someone is behind him so to be ready he put his hand in his cloth where his talisman is at.

Jiang Cheng who is walking out of the inn he see many Wen clan is behind Wei Ying. To save Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng use himself as a decoy. The Wen clan disciple chase after Jiang Cheng, they left Wei Ying alone.

"Jiang Wanyin!" Wei Ying Stand up, "DIDIN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO LEAVE SHIJIE ALONE?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO LEAVE THE INN?!" Wei Ying shout in anger at Jiang Cheng who just sat there with his hand fisting his clothes.

When Wei Ying went back into the inn he didn't see Jiang Cheng anywhere. He tell Jiang Yanli to head to their grandmother place and wait there. Wei Ying know where Jiang Cheng went he head back to Lotus Cove.

As Wei Ying sneak through Lotus Cove, he want to make sure that no one is around and that is when Wei Ying felt someone is following him. He went to hide,  when that person got close he grabbed that person by the throat, "Wei-Wei-Wei gongzi is me....Wen Ning."

"Wen Ning," Wei Ying calm down, he looked closely at the protection talisman hanging from Wen Ning waist. He let go of  Wen Ning throat, "were....were....were....were you part of the attack?"

"No, I only got here. Are you here to save Jiang gongzi?" Wen Ning asked Wei Ying, he can only nodded his head. "Can you....can you....can you help me save Jiang Cheng?"

"I will do my best. Please wait for me at the back of Lotus Cove, I will bring Jiang gongzi to you."

A minute later Wen Ning came back with Jiang Cheng on his back, he call out Wei Ying name.

"Shouldn't you be grateful that Wen Ning save you? He risk his life to bring you back to our master side. In the end, you end up putting Wen Ning and his family to death. What kind of person repay someone who risked their life to save you," hearing Chenqing said this make Jiang Cheng even more angry.

"You see this Jin Gongzi, Sect leader Nie, a WEN save Jiang Wanyin from the prison. Not all Wen clan people are bad, when you watch this? How do you feel now?" Nie Mingjue sigh, "Da Ge, Wen guniang and Wen gongzi isn't from the main clan. They are from a different branch, I think they are from a doctor and medicine branch. We shouldn't kill innocent people."

After bringing Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli to a supervisor in Yiling, Wei Ying let Wen Qing check Jiang Cheng injury but what Wei Ying doesn't know is that Jiang Cheng golden core is gone.