{A Normal Life Alone.} [1.]

[Y/N's POV:]

You let out a annoyed groan, flopping onto your bed. It was already around the end of college, which made you less pissy then normal. But the downside, was the amount of god damn tests and pop quizzes the teachers shoved down the students throats now during the last month of the awful school. Not long ago you had finally turned 24, yet your parents seemed to have forgotten you even existed... AGAIN. You stretched, pulling out your phone, deciding to look around on the internet.

[Timeskip!]

After a while of scrolling, you came across an interesting post on TikTok that mentioned the term 'Reality Shifting', which you decided to research. After all, who didn't wanna meet characters from shows or movies? Once you had finally found a trustworthy sight, you began to read through the basics. Some of the tutorials had included drawing a symbol onto your hand and watching something that had something to do with the preferred reality you wanted to shift to. Others said just drawing on the image was just fine as well. You never could really sleep without watching something, so you decided to use the first method. You took a moment to decide what you wanted to shift to, finally landing on the world of Hazbin Hotel, which was a animation pilot of a creators take on what happens in hell. You always found the pilot interesting, after all, it was well animated and had an amazing storyline.... also because you thought Vaggie and Charlie were an adorable couple. 

So, you drew the symbol carefully onto the palm of your hand and put on the pilot episode, getting comfortable on the couch and waiting for the calm peace of sleep.

[TBC...]