flowers

ages: 14
520 words

THANK YOU FOR 4K READS AHHH🫶

honestly running out of ideas so any suggestions would help!

A/N: And not to sound rude but if you get inspiration from my writing please give credit cause i've seen a few people write stuff that is very very similar to what i have written 🫶

Robin, Finney, And Gwen we're currently at the park. Nobody else was here because all the kids had gone home for dinner. Gwen was on the swing set singing to herself while Robin and Finney were sitting at the top of the double slide.

Finney was making a chain of those colorful weed flowers that grew everywhere. Robin was just looking at everything ahead of them, fiddling with his hands. Robin looks over at Finney to see what he's doing, "What ya making Finney?" Robin asks, leaning slightly into Finneys side.

Finney side eyes him, too scared to face Robin with the blush currently over his cheeks from their closeness. "shoo i'll show you when i'm done." Finney says, pushing Robin away from his side.

A few minutes later Finney clears his throat, making Robin look over at him. "I'm finished, close your eyes tho." Finney says. Robin gives him a curious look but closes his eyes anyway. Robin feels Finneys cold hands graze his neck, and then feels something fall around it.

"Open your eyes." Finney says. Robin opens them and looks down. The flower chain Finney was making was around his neck. Robin looked over at Finney and smiled at him. "Awww Finn is this your way of confessing your undying love for me" Robin says in a teasing tone. He leans over into Finneys space and makes kissy noises.

Finney groans and pushes Robins Face away, but laughs anyways. " Yeah yeah, sure." Finney says, rolling his eyes. Robin just laughs and looks between the flower chain around his neck and Finney. "Thanks tho Finn, it's pretty." Robin says with a soft smile. Finney quickly turns away to hide the obvious blush on his cheeks.

"Yeah whatever Rob." Finney says, putting his face in his hands. Robin laughs and takes Finneys hands away from his face, intertwining their fingers. The movement makes Finney look up with wide eyes at Robin. Robin just looks at him softly, and leans over and pecks Finneys cheek. Finney turns red almost immediately, you could feel the warmth radiate off his cheeks.

Robin just laughs again and rubs his thumbs over Finneys knuckles. Finney calms down after a bit, "Robin why'd you do that?" Finney asks shyly. "Cause i wanted to. Is there a problem with it?" Robin says questioning if he did the wrong thing. "Uh- well- no..no there isn't a problem.." Finney says and looks down at their intertwined hands.

"Good." Robin says, as he lets go of one of Finneys hands and places it under his chin, directing Finney to look at him. Finney looks at him curiously, and Robin answers all the questions in his head by leaning in and softly pressing their lips together. Finney smiles and kisses back. They pull away and just start laughing.

"Hey what are you two dipshits laughing about?" Gwen asks walking over to them. Robin and Finney just look at eachother and burst into a fit of laughter.

may have mistakes