{Entering The Gates of Hell.} [2.]

[Y/N's POV:]

You yawned, opening your eyes to be met with a red sky with a giant pentagram in the middle of many buildings. "Holy shit, it worked...?" You sat up, glancing left and right. To your surprise, it wasn't boiling hot in this hell, but it was slightly cool with a small hint of the smell of smoke. But before you could go around exploring randomly, you had to make sure what part of the storyline you were in. If you were in the post-pilot version, you were probably safe to head for the Happy Hotel... But if you were PRE-pilot or during the turf war, you needed to get to a safe place right now. So, you looked up at the sky in an attempt to look for a blimp, or explosions. Soon enough you found nothing, which could mean you were post-turf war. But next thing you needed to know, was if a certain deer demon was watching the tv through a crowd. You stood up, finding out that your feet, were now stubby paws. "Am... I a fuckin cat...?" You quickly looked at a dark window, finding that your form was now a cat demon with fairly large wings, kinda like Husk but MUCH more fluffy. 

[What you look like in H.H. Reality:]

[Back to the story

[Back to the story.]

You hiss, your new wings flapping around rapidly out of fear. Suddenly, you couldn't feel the ground now, which made you slowly look down at your feet, only to find that they... were not on the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK, OOH WHAT THE FUCK-" You yelped, trying to make yourself slowly float back down. Slowly descending, you suddenly hear a faint 'O O F-' below you. There you saw a blond demon with white skin on the ground, sighing, you flew down a bit quicker and lifted her onto her feet. 

"Oh! Thank you so much!" The demon turned, revealing that it was Charlie, one of the main characters. 

"No problem dude, but uh... Do you happen to know where I am?" You smiled sheepishly, trying to pass off the whole 'new comer' bit. Charlies' eyes instantly lit up as she began to literally jump with joy. "I am Charlie, and you are in Hell! It is super nice to meet you!" She spoke, shaking your hand-erm....PAW quickly. "Heh... Names' [Y/N], and... Hell is actually real??" You faked a question, after all, you were from a entirely different plane of existence. She started to pet your brown and tan fur, seeming like a child exploring a candy store. "You're sooo soooft! Husk would NEVER let me pet him!- Oh um, are you okay with me looking at your wings?" She stared into your very soul, beaming with energy. "Knock yourself out I guess?" You smiled in response, spreading your wings out so she could look at the patterns and poke at them from curiosity. This of course, made you happy, you had never really made friends in college... so this was the closest thing to it. "I didn't really know I had them until a few minutes ago actually..." You shrugged, watching her mess with the feathers gently. "Really? How does that work, do you still remember the mortal realm!? What are stars like-" You placed a paw on her face, getting her to calm down. "Slow down a lil bit please, and no clue, yes, and stars are fairly nice." You answered calmly. you removed your paw, turning to face her better. "Well um... Do you happen to know a place I can stay...?" You rubbed the back of your neck, waiting for her response. 

"Absolutely! Also, do you happen to believe in redemption?" She asked, getting awfully close to your face. "I guess so, there's gotta be some way to leave hell after all." You stared back at her huge ass eyes. "Come with me then!" She grabbed your paw, pulling you along behind her quickly.

[TBC.]