p8

ALRIGHT THIS ONE MIGHT BE A LITTLE SAD ITS OK THOUGH I SWEAR😊 also someone pls help i have will byers and reddie brain rot rn this is not funny!!😰😈

(FINNEYS POV)
i kept walking farther and farther away from the field. i wished more than anything that i could run back to him. but i couldn't. this is so stupid. the thoughts in my head that used to be consumed by robin turned sour, and soon my slow walk turned to a jog.

i needed to get away. i couldn't handle it. tears formed and eventually i started sobbing into my hands. i just couldn't face myself. my feelings. what was wrong with me?

(3rd PERSON POV)
as finney began jogging down the street, his salty tears melted into the light rain that had stared to fall around him. he was frustrated. angry. but most importantly sad because he didn't have robin by his side.

** time skip over to robin

as he walked away from where him and finney were sitting his pace slowed. robin knew he just had to turn around. he balled up his fists and closed his eyes as he turned, but only to find finneys foot print path.. and his rocket ship?

light drops of rain landed on his navy bandana. he had to save finneys rocket and return it. robin carefully picked up each piece with care and placed them into the bag finney carried them with. after everything was safe, he took off under the bright stars following finneys path.

(FINNEYS POV)
my hair was drenched now and i started to walk again. why cant i just be normal? why cant i live without him. god why do i need him so bad. my eyes were still covering my face when i heard yelling from behind me.

it was him. even through the mist and the dark fog i could recognize his voice from anywhere. "hey finney! i have your rocket ship! i hope it's not too wet i tried to save it from the rain. i- finney?"

i tried to hide my face but once he saw the tears from my face he dropped the bag and ran towards me. he put both his hands on my cheeks and pulled me into his arms. he looked terrified. "oh finney please don't cry. i hate to see you sad. are you okay? did someone hurt you?"

you robin. you did. you made me fall in love with you.

(3rd PERSON POV)
finney couldn't speak. the tears stopped him from answering. now he was in the arms of the one he wanted all along.

robin scanned finney up and down to look for anything that could have happened to him. though little did he know that he was the real cause of his pain. as he stepped back from finneys arms he still held his shoulders.

"do you want to walk to my house? it's not that far. we can get dried up and maybe watch a movie to cheer you up," robin suggested. he would do anything to make his finney happy. "yea. yea actually i'd love that." finney wiped his tears with his sleeve as they both walked down the narrow side walk to robins without a care in the world anymore about his dumb rocket ship. nothing mattered except
them.

SORRY IVE BEEN KINDA PROCRASTINATING WITH WRITING THESE OOPSIES🤗 i tried to make it kinda long! lmk if this makes sense😰

580 words