-29- Hell

"Hello Mi Amore

"Hello Mi Amore. I missed you"

"Ace" I breathed out, barely above a whisper.
"You found me."
"Of course I did Darling, I will always find you. Besides it's not exactly like you blend in."
He turns me around so that we are facing each other

"Beautiful as ever." He states, taking in my appearance whilst looking me up and down.
Another song begins playing, this one a slower, kind of romantic song. His hands fall to mine, placing them on his shoulders before placing his own hands on my waist.

"We need to talk." His expression turns vulgar.
"Arthur Nelson is your dad??" I nod.
"And you didn't think too tell me??"
"I didn't think it was all that important."
"Important? Being heir to one of my biggest rivalries changes everything."
"Yeah well- hold on, heir?"

"Yes Rose. You're the heir to the black diamond mafia." I don't say anything, my jaw remains in it's place (on the floor)

"He didn't tell you?"
"He doesn't tell me shit Ace! He's an asshole!"
"Aah that's why you're wearing this? Because you're a little brat who wants nothing more to piss off little old daddy. Am I right?"
"Pretty much." My eyes fall to the floor, no longer wanting to look at his face.

His hand finds it's way beneath my chin lightly pulling it up, forcing me to look at him.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you Rose."
My eyes meet his and the contacts brings butterflies to my stomach.

The song ends

"Come home with me."
"Okay Orpheus." I mock, referring to a musical
"Orpheus?" I nod
"Don't worry. It's from a show."
"Tell me about it." He practically commands.
"I need a drink."

I walk away leaving Ace stranded in search of the bar once again. Literally anything right now would be great, I'm even willing to do hard crack if it get the weight of my overbearing father off my shoulders.

A hand ties itself around my wrist and yanks me into a nearby corridor. Ace. He pulls out a flask from within his suit and offers it to me after taking a swig.

"Thank you." Basically chugging the thing the familiar burning sensation softens my pains.
"He doesn't like drunks." I look up, confused.
"Your father. He doesn't like how alcohol makes people act so he forbids it at every ball he throws. Every. Fucking. Year. I don't think I could make it through one without this." He takes the flask and holds it up in salute before taking another sip and returning it to his suit.

"Come home with me." He repeats himself.
"Ace I can't! He will be furious."
"So we make it look like a kidnapping."
"Technically it's a kidnapping either way." I laugh. Personally, I just want to get away from my father.

"What about Cam?" I ask "I can't leave him again."
"So... we kidnap him too? Target your father personally. After all he's still not exactly on my good side."
"And who is?? Mr grumpy gills." He glares at me for my joke which I find rather amusing.
"I'll deal with it. Go find your little boyfriend, you two are coming on a little vacation with me."
"Wait!" I pause "You have to promise me one thing." He raises his eyebrows in question.
"Let my father make it out, I want to be the one to deal with him when the time comes."
He smirks and nudges me back towards the crowd of dancers, I turn to thank him again but he's no longer there.

***

"Cameron! Fuck I thought I'd lost you."
"Not going to lie but I might of been panicking when I couldn't see your little red dress anymore. Where do you go?" He asks
"Let's dance!" I grab his hand and pull him to the middle of the dance floor right when a more upbeat song comes on.

I sway my hips to the beat shaking my ass and spinning around Cameron who kind of just stands there. Everyone's eyes are on the girl in the red dress, a dress which might be a tad too revealing for such a posh outing.

"What are you doing Rose."
"Making a distraction." I wink and glide my hands down his chest whilst bending lower. I rise up again and flick my hair back seductively and begin turning around when a pair of hands find their way around my waist. I look down and see hands far too feminine to be Cam or Ace.

Grabbing their hands, I unwind myself shaking my ass yet again. It's Eden.
"Hello Gorgeous girl. This guy was doing you no justice so thought I'd come save you." She winked. We dance together until the song ends, everyone watching the two girls centre stage.

My eyes meet my fathers as the song comes to an end, he's furious. He storms over to where we are dancing and my spine stiffens.
"Uh Eden, 4'o'clock." I warn her of the bull that is swiftly approaching.

Shit.

"First you pull your little stunt with the dress and now this?" He whisper yells when he is in hearing range.
"No daughter of mine should be caught DEAD dancing with another girl." Ooh great he's homophobic too, perfect.
"Hold on a minute!" Eden cuts in. "First of all I think she looks absolutely stunning." She winks at me. "Second of all your daughter is a great dancer and she can dance with who ever she wants." At this point she's just below yelling and there's not a pair of eyes in this room that isn't on us.

"And Third of all Fuck you and your stupid balls with no alcohol." She states flipping him off.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?!"
"Oh sorry my bad. I'm Eden May mother. Fucking. Hawke."
"Hawke. Great, just what we need. Who the fuck invited you? Because it sure as hell wasn't me."

"Umm I think it was Benton. Charlie Benton.
You familiar with him? The man who killed 20 people with a single bullet? Yeah, him."
"Who?"
"Fucks sake." Eden reaches down sliding the slit of her dress over slightly to reveal a gun strapped to her thigh. She pulls it out as whispers and gasps echo though out the venue.
She holds the gun high above her head and shoots two shots towards the ceiling.

Just as she does that all hell breaks loose. More gunshots are fired from unknown locations, people are running around screaming.
"Come on." She grabs my wrist when my father isn't paying attention and begins running through the chaos. As we pass Cameron I grab his shoulder to get him to follow us. He does.

I hear someone in the distance get shot and call for a medic only to be ignored as everyone runs for their life. Some shooting their own guns at unknown locations. We make our way to what appears to be some back fire exit or something to find Mariano and some of Aces men waiting for us.

"Come with me boy." Someone grabs Cameron and he looks at me with the most confused look on his face. I nod letting him know I'm on their side. This is all a part of the plan.
"Come on. We have maybe 2 minutes until they will be searching the perimeter for you let's go." Eden opens the passenger door to one of the cars gently guiding me in.

I take one last look into the venue where everyone is going crazy before sliding into the car. The door is shut behind me and Eden climbs into the back seat. Out the window I see Cameron in another car driving off too safety.
"Let's go big boy." Eden gets impatient and punches the drivers seat whilst keeping her focus on the door we previously exited through.

It's not until the car starts that I finally look who's in the drivers seat. Ace.
"Hello Mi Amore." He smirks and changes he cars gear before speeding out the gates.

"We've got company." Eden states looking out the back window. Ace's eyes flick to the rear view mirror. Shit. He curses under his breath.

He lifts his hand and presses a button on the roof which opens the sun roof which slides open until there's a reasonably large gap in the ceiling.

"You got this E?" He questions.
"I don't think I can get up from here Rose is gonna have to do it."
"What? huh? Do what?" I question.
"There's a Gun in the glove box Mi Amore, I need you to shoot at the car behind us. Aim for the driver or the right tire."

***
Not edited
Thank you so much for reading my book <3