23

I wake up still on amir of course as his hands were in my panties and he still had me in a lock while my thigh was over his hip.

He wakes me up with kisses every morning as he is doing . I giggled a little . " really In my panties like I'm already on you was that not enough " I say as he chuckled . "Nah I need you closer cause I don't wanna let you go . If I could have you in my pants I would " he says . "So let me slip my legs through them " I smile and he shake his head no .

"You're gonna give me blue balls and I already have a morning wood my love " he laughed along with me . "Well you're literally holding my ass cheeks Amir I don't think you could be any closer babes " I giggled along with him.

"Well can you let me go I have to pee" I whined not being able to hold it . He slides his hand out my white laced panties and I almost whine at the loss of his warm contact.

Almost.

I get up stretching as I hear him mumbled cuss words. I walk into the bathroom doing my thing then I decided to wash my face and brush my teeth .

I walk back into the room and jump onto his body as I hugged his neck . " I like cuddling with you .. my big soft sexy teddy" I giggled as he sat up causing me to straddle him.

He sighs after laughing and I back up to look at his face. "Baby what's wrong ? " I asked . "I gotta do a couple zoom meetings today but honestly I just wanna be with you and them all day just to chill but I'm off tomorrow " he smiled and I like his cheeks and kiss them.

"Don't worry I'm still here okay" I say kissing each side of his cheeks back to back. "I wanna know what your wearing to this dinner this weekend " he says as I got off him and sat beside him.

"Probably a fitted shirt and a shirt that I would have tucked into my skirt " I say as he smiled imagining it . He then grab my feet massaging them . "White looks good on your feet " he says sitting them on his lap and massaging them .

"I want To show you my drawing " I say excitedly but he wouldn't let me get up. "What drawing " he said still messing with my feet. "On my I pad next to you " I say as he grabbed it . He then hands it to me and I open it going to settings and letting him put his Face ID on there so he can use it to.

"You didn't have to do that but you made me happy cause you did " he says kissing my cheek as I laid against his shoulder.

I open up my drawing app showing him the eye I was working on and his eyebrows raise. "Baby that looks good! I didn't know you knew how to draw ?" He says and all I could do was smile cause he was proud of me.

"Yea I just stopped doing it for a long time " I say grabbing it back and leaning on him. "Why? It looks good I'm proud of you " he says and kisses my forehead . "I don't know " I said too flustered to answer so I got off him and laid on my stomach.

Soon as I did that he grabbed both of my legs and pull them towards him and I was now laying on my stomach while my ass was facing him as he sat up.

He slappped it and I rolled my eyes and said . " you do that shit again to the point it hurts imma kick you in your shit " then turned back around and he massaged it.

"I like when you get feisty and aggressive but I'm sorry" he said which made me laugh from how he said it. After a couple minutes of chilling I decided to get up and off of him to put clothes on.

I took a shower and changed and walked out seeing he was on a call and didn't want to interrupt. I walked behind him hugging his tall body as my face laid against his back.

He turned around and smiled at me while still on the phone and placed his free hand on my back . He then raised his shoulder to hold the phone and picked me up and kissed my cheek.