017 eddie munson... killer or victim?

017   eddie munson

017   eddie munson... killer or victim?

Eden was a bit sketched out. Robin had called asking for her to come down to the video store to hang out and while she swore up and down Steve would not be there, Eden was cautious. Robin tended to say Steve wouldn't be places he most definitely was. But, she was willing to take the chance as it was spring break, she was bored, and Robin was fun.

So, Eden wrote a note to her siblings (as now that was something they did) telling them she'd be out and if she wasn't coming home that night, she'd call. Ever since she pulled the accidental disappearance act, Eden had found her siblings wanting to be apart of each other's lives more often. She supposed they realized how quickly one of them could just be gone and always wanted to stay ahead of it. Hence the notes.

She placed the note on the kitchen island before she grabbed an old hoodie she'd taken from James, her keys, and shut the front door. Eden headed towards her car before driving off to the video store.

Once she arrived at Family Video, Eden was immediately greeted by the sight of Robin, who smiled wide when she got there. "Hey! I'm glad you could make it." Eden smiled. "Of course, I was hoping I would go less than a day without seeing one of my friends so I can mark that off the list."

"Totally. Sorry, we're about to be really swamped with people from the Saturday rush so I'm just trying to get everything ready. But then, I'm all yours." Robin explained. Eden nodded, finding her normal seat behind the counter as she watched Robin organize. But then something Robin said caught up to her. "Wait— we're?"

Just then, Eden heard another voice and she immediately turned to Robin, who just looked like a kid that had just been caught doing something they shouldn't have. "Hey! Robin... do we have anymore copy's of— oh, Eden... uh, hey." Steve spoke awkwardly, looking at the blonde who was at his work.

Eden frowned, sending Steve a small nod. "Hey." Her gaze once again turned to Robin, who was getting two very different looks from both parties. From Steve, he was just confused. He didn't understand why Robin continued to invite Eden to hang out with her when she knew she was with Steve. While Edens gaze was a bit harsher. She knew she should have listened to her gut when Robin said Steve wouldn't be at the store. It was silly of her to think he wouldn't be there.

"So, this is fun. Right? The gang all back together." Robin chuckled awkwardly, looking between the two. Eden set her head in her hands, just continuing to look at her friend. "Yeah, totally. Fun." Steve sighed, deciding just to go back to work. "It's a blast."

———————

The tension didn't subside. Even as Steve tended to customers and Robin chatted with Eden, there was still this obvious tension in the air that only grew with every small look Eden or Steve would send the others way. Robin had hoped that after enough times being pushed together they'd finally just give in and talk, but both parties seemed to be sticking to their stubbornness and refusing to actually speak to each other.