25

More of a filler, I'm sorry :(

Louis' PoV:

I'm embarrassed. I'm sad. I'm angry. I'm hurt.

I'm embarrassed because the boys noticed my troubled relationship.

I'm sad because my relationship is over and I truly loved her at one point.

I'm angry with myself because I gave her a second chance.

I'm hurt because if feels like I did something wrong.

Harry gave us approval to come on tour with him and I'm already causing problems. They probably think I'm such a crybaby. But there is one benefit: Right now I'm cuddled up in Harry's lap and he's petting my hair. He apparently carried me to the plane. We actually are getting closer again, near to how we where before. After my shitty apology we still just clicked again. And this afternoon at the pool and the night was so much fun. Oh, I have an idea to lighten my mood.

"Heya, baby boy." I feel his whole body tensing up under me and he gulps quite loudly. I only whispered my words but that seems to have the same effect. A low growl reaches my ear as I fidget around in his lap, and accidentally brush over his "sensitiv part". And with that I freeze and look into his eyes. They darkened definitely. I didn't know that he was dead serious with the pet name. But it seems like it truly turns him on. Didn't he say it has to be the right person for him to actually get aroused? Well, apparently I'm good enough. I stare into his eyes for a good minute before they soften and he asks me with a hushed voice:

"Are you feeling any better? I'm so sorry."

Even if it's just a whisper you can hear the pain. It was always like this. One of the boys gets hurt, we all are in pain.

"I'm better, thank you. But I'm really sorry for being a burden to you right after you said that you only take us on tour if you don't get distracted. "

"Fuck Lou, you're not a burden. I don't care that I'm a bit distracted right know if the most wonderful being on this world just got cheated on!"

I know I shouldn't feel like this but the compliment makes me feel warm. It warms my heart. It seems genuine and like it just slipped out. I look up at him again only to find him already smiling down at me. I want to say thank you but the words are stuck in my throat so I just smile back.

"Guys, stop gazing at each other, kiss already."

We both whip out heads around to Niall. The next thing I know is that I'm pushed into the seat next to Harry. I immediately miss his warmth and the comforting embrace.

"Niall." His voice is dangerously low and incredibly ho-.... dangerously low.

"I have a girlfriend. Don't mess this up now please. I'm in a happy relationship!"

Why does this hurt? And why doesn't it sound like he really means it? It already feels like we are in the old times again when we had to have beards for denying rumours which weren't even true.
"Ok, ok mate, sorry. You just never talk about her and normally you would be gushing."

"Not your problem. I'm happy with Olivia and she is the best girlfriend I could wish for!"

And normally Harry wouldn't snap like that. He would calmly explain why and then everything would be alright again. I don't think that that relationship is in balance. Something about it doesn't feel right. But shouldn't I actually feel really sad about my breakup with Eleanor? I'm already joking and teasing Hazza again while also being concerned about his relationship.

The rest of the flight is spent in silence. Well nearly. Some are watching a film, Harry is reading and I'm watching Dunkirk. I don't know what's it about or who played in it. I just saw the name, thought "yeah sounds interesting" and started the film. You can imagine my shock when I see Harry on screen. I gape at him, mouth wide open. When he looks up at me he chuckles and asks me what got me that shocked and I just point at the screen. And then he says: "By the way.... I started acting."

bY tHe WaY??? My ass. How did I miss this? Well, ok, maybe by avoiding the news about him but still... HOW? When? Why? I need answersss.

When I say all these questions out loud, literally loud, the boys all look at me and then at Harry. Haz just chuckles and tells them:

"He just discovered that I act."

Now all the boys look at me again.

"Ehh, why are you all looking at me?"

Liam then explains to me that the whole fandom was going crazy and even more when he appeared in a Marvel film. Now they are all waiting for "don't worry, darling" and "my police man". I just gape at all of them. I'm shook. How did I miss all of that? How did my fans not educate me on that? After closing my mouth and getting my eyes to a normal size again I start shooting questions at him.

"How was filming?"
"Did you get to know some famous actor?"
"Is it difficult?"
"How did you get the parts?"
"How did you experien-"

"Calm your horses, Lou."

The last part of the flight is spent with me asking him questions and him answering patiently. When we arrive in Madrid I'm still flabbergasted. I think the boys are all laughing at me, I can't blame then. Now I need to watch all the movies he makes an appearance in. I'll even watch Eternals even if the boys told me that it's not the best film, but I'll watch it just for the post credit scene.

One step out of the airport and I'm immediately hot again. This damn heatwave is all over Europe. They needed to separate Harry from us so they can shortly show him to the fans and put him into a car. We took another exit and got to the car without a problem because Harry is distracting all the fans.

I still can't believer that my Hazzabear is an actor.

Hope you liked it and have a nice day <3

~N
11.08.22