This Is New

(Y/N) P.O.V

Some time has passed. I don't know how long but Anonymous does know though he won't tell me. The sun is always up so I can't tell.

I got a change of outfit.

I was in front of three clones of Anonymous I took a deep breath

Velocity stage 1.

I then grabbed one of the clones and threw him to the another. Another one then summoned a sword though it looked so slow to me as I summoned mine and stabbed the clone it the chest right where the heart is.

The other clones then teleported behind me as I ducked, dodging two sword strikes. I then blitz past the two as I deactivated Velocity and placed my sword back in its place. The two clones then fell to the ground with slit throats and deep cuts all over there body.

I then saw Anonymous standing at the side he watched the battle.

Anonymous: Congrats you can use Velocity whenever you like.

(Y/N): It's not enough. I can only use Velocity's full power for two hours. I can use fifty percent for twenty four hours. And I can use the percentage I was at all the time. But Ernesh is stronger than this. I need to master it completely.

Anonymous: Well you could do that in another time we got somewhere to be.

I looked at Anonymous.

(Y/N): Wait...We...?

Anonymous: Yeah we need to visit a AU.

(Y/N): Which AU?

Anonymous: You don't know it yet.

(Y/N): What's it called?

Anonymous: DungeonTale. It's relatively weak to what you fought before. But to you now it's basically you now vs a froggit.

(Y/N): Well Damn. Can it get stronger?

Anonymous: Yes most don't understand the capabilities they have with magic though there all in medieval times.

(Y/N): So what's the story?

Anonymous: Monsters and Humans live in peace, Chara and Asriel are still alive, Chara and Asriel disappeared and then Asriel came back and became a tyrant on Mt. Ebbot no one in that universe knows where Chara is though she's now an assassin. Frisk is blind, Asgore sent the six children which were Toriel's apprentices to death for a legendary flower. So now Toriel lives with Frisk in some woods. Hyperdeath is some demon that was possessed Chara of the AU and was draining her of her determination so now she's in a coma like state and is kind of like a ghost to Frisk. The Hyperdeath is possessing Asriel now though.

(Y/N): You just did a summary of it.

Anonymous: I know. Now let's go I got shit to do.

Anonymous then opened a portal as I went through it then he did.