When you get a Hangover

Your Pov

"Sweetheart, you are way to drunk. Please come down." I heard him heave out a sigh.

I couldn't concentrate on what Luka was saying in my intoxicated state. I moved to the music's beautiful pulse as it began, moving my hips to the pace.

I might as well simply enjoy myself if Luka didn't want to dance up here with me. Even though my steps were a little shaky and such, I kept moving to the music.

My vision suddenly became obscured when I accidentally slipped, and I collapsed.

-

Despite my fuzzy and blurry vision, I was still able to make out the face in front of me.

Teal eyes, that were softly framed by unkempt blue hair gave me a worried and disapproving expression. My back and legs were being carried by hands that I felt wrapped around me in a bridal fashion.

His heart was hammering quickly against his chest, as if they were begging to be let out.

My eyes gradually cleared after a few more blinks, and I saw that Luka was escorting me out of the packed space that was rife with intoxicating smells, drinks, lights, and half drunken people.

I whispered out to him, cuddling deeper into his wide chest, "Luka?" I inhale his cologne and feel his warmth penetrate through the fabric of my garments, causing a slight smile to appear on my face.

He drew me in and gave the top of my head a small, consoling kiss, saying, "Your fine, Sweetheart. I'm here."

Fortunately, Marinette provided the answer to my mystery of how he managed to locate me in time.

She approached us, a little embarrassed by the fact that Adrien had his hands around her waist. Although Adrien was also busy thinking about her, she tried to keep up with Luka's pace.

Marinette cried out, "I found Luka and told him about the scary guy problem." She grinned at me. "You're welcome."

To express his gratitude to Marinette, Luka turned around and offered her a little nod.

I don't know why, but I suddenly felt fussy, and I began to wriggle in Luka's grip. My face turned red as I whimpered aloud while attempting to escape Luka's grip.

I started to pull on the fabric of my clothing, leaving Luka shocked as he tries to get me to stop my antics. "Luka, it's so hot in here," I said, pulling on the material of my clothing.

My hold weakened as a result of him tugging on my shirt as he fixed it. He spoke sharply, authority evident in his tone, "You can take those off when we get home. Now, stop squirming."

I'm not sure what hit me, but I immediately froze and obeyed his command. I tried to disguise the obvious smile that was glued to my lips, but I could feel heat rising up my neck.

Unfortunately, Luka noticed the peculiar expression on my face and has been staring at me suspiciously since that. Then he said, his brows furrowed and all. "What's with that look?"

I managed to heave out. "Are you mad at me?," feeling pretty ashamed of the way I said it, slurred and all. He mumbled a little to himself, before admitting. "I'm a little bit mad," with an unpleasant expression on his face.

Heh. Hawt.

I instinctually embraced him, pressing my face once more into the crook of his neck while I enjoyed the intense aroma of him.

He smells like home. My home.

He shivered in shock at my unexpected action as I began giving him tiny butterfly kisses on his exposed collarbone while wearing a small smile on my face.